Chapter 5: Time

I feel like telling Natsu would be the right thing to do but, I don't have the strength yet. I should just spend all of the quality time I can with him, I'm gonna miss him when I have to go back...

"We should take this one, it says we have to rid a town of thugs." Natsu said with a smug grin on his face.

"Lets do it than guys!" yelled Lucy with a huge smile.

They went and handed the form to Mira then they headed off, dragging Natsumi behind them.

"So where do you plan on staying?" Lucy asked Natsumi.

"Well I didn't really think about it until now. I'm not quite sure yet."

"Why don't you stay at my place?" Lucy said with a sweet smile.

"Are you sure? Neptune and I wouldn't want to be a burden on anybody."

"It wouldn't be a problem at all."

"Well okay than." Natsumi smiled.

They continued walking to the train station.

"Why do you travel with so much stuff Erza?" Natsumi asked.

"You never know what you'll need while traveling, that's why I bring everything I can in case of emergencies." said Erza.

"That makes sense." said Neptune.

They got to the train station and boarded the train. The second that the train started moving Natsu and Natsumi were sicker then ever.

"I wish Wendy was here." said Natsu.

"Well she's on a different mission with Carla, so you'll just have to suck it up." said Erza.

"Who's Wendy and Carla?" asked Natsumi.

"Wendy is another Dragonslayer just like you and Natsu. There's also Gajeel, he's an iron dragonslayer and Wendy is a wind dragonslayer. Carla is Wendy's exceed and Gajeel has an exceed named Pantherlily." said Erza.

"Interesting." said Natsumi.

"There's more dragonslayers but I'll tell you about them later."

"No, please tell me now. We have time to kill, and hearing that there is more dragonslayers comforts me." said Natsumi.

"Okay, okay. Well there's Cobra, he was in the tower of heaven and the only thing he ever wanted was to hear his pet snakes voice. He wasn't raised by a dragon, he had a poison dragonslayer lacrima placed in his body. Laxus, a member of Fairy Tail, also had a lightning dragonslayer lacrima placed in his body. He's not such a bad guy, he is the masters grandson." Erza said.

"I see." Natsumi said.

"Wait... you must be older than Natsu, because we were on tenrou island for 7 years." Erza said.

"Uhm... actually no. I was on tenrou island...." Natsumi said nervously.

"What?" asked Natsu.

Everyone was shocked.