Rayan Love: This bitch Whitney

You: My name is Mia

Rayan: That's a pretty name nice to meet you my name is Rayan but every body call me Ray Ray(sits in seat in front of you)

(You blush and then glance at Aaliyah and she snickers)

Aaliyah: So Rayan what u been doing this summer?

Rayan: Awl shid nun much really

Aaliyah: Same for me.

(The bell rings and its time for your next class)

Aaliyah: Damn girl looks like you on your own I hope you find some new friends I will see you at lunch!

You: ok

(You walk out the classroom and get your stuff for your next class. While walking you drop your textbook)

You: Shit.

(You bend over and you hear someone)

???: Damn girl u thick as hell!

(You turn around to see a cute boy but he seems way too cocky for u too even dream about having a crush on)

You: -rolls eyes and walks into the classroom-

???: -Follows- Aye dam girl why u runnin?

(You ignore him and take a seat in the back corner)

???: -sits right beside you- My name is Chresanto by the way.

You: Does it look like I give a fuck!?

Chresanto: Oh so you thick and you fiesty. Thats sexy.

You:-rolls eyes-

(The bell rings and this girl comes in and she has a whole lot of makeup on and a crop top and some shorts on and she looks like the prostitute around the corner. She sees you and gives you a stank face. You raise your eyebrow at her cuz u know u don't play that shit in Mississippi unless u wanna commit suicide!)

???: Hey Chresanto! Who is this girl? -looks at u up and down-

Chresanto: She don't even wanna tell me her name! Can you believe that Whitney?!

Whitney: whatever. So umm girl what's your name...do you talk at all?

You: Bitch I do talk! My name is Mia and you better watch ur mother fuckin mouth before I get a hold to that dollar tree weave of yours slut!

Whitney: Excuse me bitch! I will make your life a living hell! You need to watch your tone with me!