Rayan Love: Saved

You: NO BITCH U NEED TO WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME! ION PLAY THAT SHIT!

Chresanto: Oh shit!

Whitney: Nawl trick I ain't the one!

You: I ain't the one neither!!! (You jump out of your desk)

Whitney: haha u ain't gone do shit

You: Slut bet I will!

Whitney: Heffa get the fuck out of here with that bull shit!

You: (gets all up in her face) Bitch I dare u lay a hand on me lay a hand on me bitch I swear you won't see daylight for weeks bitch do it!

Chresanto: *oh shit Mia is about to beat some!*

Whitney: You the one with the problem!!!

You: That's what I thought pussy ass thot!! (Slams hand on Whitney's desk and sits back down) dumb ass bitch!

(The tardy bell rings and the teacher walks in the class. You realize everybody in that class is staring at you in amazement.)

Teacher: alright class I'm Dr. Smith and I will be your science teacher for this semester!

(As Dr.Smith is rambling on about nothing you see a girl that can't really stop staring at you and you start to feel really uncomfortable.)

???: hey sorry I know I must be freakin you out but you really did yo shit with whitney people can't stand her she too damn stuck up!

You: (whispers) I know right this my first day here and I already made an enemy.

???: heh the name's Terrica! (Tuh-ree-ka)

You: Nice to meet you Terrica!

(The bell rings and you walk out of class talkin to Terrica. When you walk out you see Ray Ray standing outside talkin to Chresanto and two other boys you haven't seen before. Ray Ray sees you and starts walking to you.)

Y'ALL IS WELCOME I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK LOL!!!😁✌