Ch.3 : The day!

Ch.3

Jessica's pov*

I was walking to the kitchen to get strawberries and I saw Maria. "Hey" I said. "Ah! You have to stop scaring me Jessica!" "Sorry force of habit". I went back to my room and watched tv while laying in bed. I got kinda bored so I later on got up and went to the living room were all the girls were talking. "What's up" oh nothing just talking about BANDS!!"Cindy said "like what kind of bands" I said."one direction!!!"they all said at the same time. I started laughing in my head. I was so bored though. I sat on the couch and tried watching some more tv.but I was just flipping through some channels. I guess I stopped on MTV and started watching girl code.then I changed the channel after 5 min. It got boring.then I heard someone open and close the door. "Hi how are you " I heard someone say with a familiar voice.then I heard Maria saying a whole bunch of other stuff. I went to see who it was. And then right there was.............PERRIE EDWARD'S the one and only perrie! Omg I was like freaking. "Hi" I say to perrie. "Hey great news Jessica I wanna adopt you!" "Really omg!!" I say with a lot of happiness. "Yup go pack your bags" "ok!" I walk back to the living room and tell all the girls perrie wanted to adopt me they all were excited for me and were running to get Perries auto graph. But I went to my room and started packing.i heard someone scream "what was that about" I thought in my head. I finished packing and went down stairs. I said goodbye to everyone and hugged everyone. Then me and perrie went to the car. And Zayn was there! "Hi" I said. Then I heard someone saying something.

"Hey umm hello person" they kept saying as I started to here the person clearer and clearer. "Omg...it was a dream!!" I said. I was kinda sad it wasn't real but also happy I still had my friends with me. "What? What kinda dream did you have?" Abigail said. "Perrie and zayn wanted to adopt me " I say. "Omg that's so cool!!"Cindy said. I sighed and did my daily routine on when I get up. After I took a shower I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on skinny jeans,white converse, and a pink tank top.

~~~~~~~~~

Perrie's pov*

I came back home to find Zayn sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey babe" he said "hey" I simply said."what's wrong" he said. I sat on the couch next to him. "Well there was this girl she came to the meet and great thing and she was from the Maria's all girls orphanage I think" "so you wanna adopt her" he said. I walked away "maybe"I said. He followed me "well adopt her"He said. "Really"I said."we'll yeah I'll be here by your side supporting you"he said. I hugged him. And said "so what's for dinner?.

__________

Did I trick you ?? Lol .comment below if I tricked you! :] Ok so people have told me they like this story so I'm going to update some more because I know these are short chapters. But I might write a really long chapter so It might take a while to write. So if you have any ideas for this story comment. And also vote and follow :) and thanks for reading