Chapter 2

*Recap*
Everything else is in the moving truck that we hired someone to drive. My mom and my two brothers were already in the car. I got in the front seat and put my earphones on and played my music.

*Y/N POV*
~ @ The Airport ~
We finally arrived at the airport and we went through security and all that other stuff. I saw a Starbucks and I went to go get a coffee.

Once I finished ordering and got my coffee, I went back to the gate. My mom was just sitting there on her phone and same with my brothers were trying to beat their high scores in Color Switch.

Our gate was finally called. We got up and got our things and gave the very perky lady our ticket and we started to go into that tunnel type thing. Once we got on the airplane we found our seats. I was sitting with my mom and my brothers were I front of us.

~ Skip when they get to Arizona ~

We finally landed. We got an über to take us to our new house.

~@ new house ~
I'm not gonna lie our new house was beautiful.

~@ new house ~I'm not gonna lie our new house was beautiful

It's was really big. It had 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. My brothers and I ran to pick our rooms. I of course picked the biggest (not the master bedroom). My room and a balcony that looked out the the neighbors and it had a walk in closet.

"Y/N someone's here to see you!" My mom said
I was very confused as to what she was saying Bc someone here to see me and I just got here. I walked downstairs and saw three boys at the door. When they turned around to look at me I saw that is was Hunter Rowland and his brothers. I tried so hard not to fan girl and I guess it worked.

"Hey I'm Y/N"
"Hey I'm Hunter and this is my brother Brandon and Ashton" the Hunter said.
"Hey Brandon. Hey Ashton." I said
"Hey" they said in unison
"So I was wondering like your new if we can take you to get to know Phoenix?" Hunter said
"Ummm... I'll have to ask my-" I got cut off.
"Of course you can sweetie" my mom said

So Hunter, Brandon, Ashton, my brothers and I start to walk around. Hunter and I were just talking and turns out we have a lot in common.

We ended up at a park and me and Hunter were on the swings while our brothers were playing who knows what.

I think I might have feelings for Hunter 😬. But I just met him. But he's soooooo cute.
"Hey you ok?" Hunter asked.
"Uh-yea of course I was just thinking."
"Ok" Hunter said while laughing a little.
"You look cute when you think" he said
I started blushing and I tried to hide my face.
"Don't hide your face you look cute when you're blushing" he said
Which made me blush even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey babes in back in sorry I haven't updated in like two months but I haven't really been using watt pad but hey I update hope you like it ❤️ have a good day.