Chapter 1

*Your POV*
I woke up to my mom screaming
"Y/N WAKE UP ITS MOVING DAY!"
Ugh today is the day my family moves to Arizona. YAYYYYYYY! *note sarcasm*  I crawled out of bed and walked to the mirror. "Eww" I said to myself I looked like a clown. I forgot to take off my makeup from yesterday.

I went to the bathroom and washed off my face and went back to my room. I picked out an outfit *outfit above" I picked out something comfortable but yet presentable.

After I finished changing I brushed my hair and just left it in its natural wavy state. I walked to the kitchen (We live in a one story house).

I went to the kitchen and saw that my mom had made pancakes. I sat down and at my pancakes with fruits. I finished and my mom told me "Everyone already ate so we are leaving in a few minutes." "Ok" I said. I really did want to leave my friends behind. I was born and raised in Miami and I really don't want to live anywhere else.

I walked around the house to just look around this house has so many memories. All the hallways were so empty I hate seeing my house like this.

"Kids we are leaving now!" My mom yelled "Coming!" I yelled back. I went to my room and grab my suitcases and my carry on which is just my book bag.

Everything else is in the moving truck that we hired someone to drive. My mom and my two brothers were already in the car. I got in the front seat and put my earphones on and played my music.
----------------------------------------------
             So how's the story so
             far. I hope you like it
      I'm just going to leave it here and I'll try to update more often.             Bye my luvs💓 stay beautiful !