Chapter 4

*Recap*
We went to my room and got into bed.
"Don't try anything Mr.Rowland"
"I'll try Mrs.Rowland"
When he said that I felt millions of butterflies.
We said our goodnights and finally fell asleep.

*Your POV*

I woke up to no Hunter besides me and I got a little scared...ok maybe a lot but I just figured that he would be downstairs. After a couple of minutes of me being lazy and just laying in bed I finally rolled myself out and walked to my mirror. I tried to look presentable and changed for the day.

I walked downstairs to find everyone else awake

"Well Good Morning princess" my mom said
"Good Morning mom" I said while going to sit next to Hunter.
"Good Morning sleepyhead" he said
"Good Morning Hunta"

My mom gave me a plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon. We all just sat in silence until we all finished.
"So I was thinking that we can go to the mall and then the park today?" Brandon said more like a question.
"Yea we should" we all agreed

The boys went up to get ready while me and hunter sat at the couch because he was already ready. Hunter turned on the tv and MTV's Catfish was on. I love this show. It has a lot of drama.

The boys finally came down and we started to head out the door. We decided to walk to the mall first. The boys were in front of me and Hunter just talking about random stuff.

"So how do you like Arizona so far?" Hunter asked
"I love it...its a lot to get used to because it's not like Florida but for the most part I love it"

*@ the mall*

we finally get to the mall after a couple minutes of walking and talking about random stuff. Me and Hunter decided to go our own way and told the others to meet us at the front of the mall in 2 hours.

The first store we went into was Hollister. I bought one outfit from there and Hunter bought a couple of shirts. We went to a couple different stores like Forever 21, pacsun, urban outfitters and etc.

We still had 30 minutes left until we had to meet up with the others at the front so we decided to go to the food court and get ice cream.

While at the food court Hunter got stopped a couple times to get pictures with fans but a group of girls started being Loud and finally A whole group of girls surrounded Hunter. I tried to get his attention because we only had a couple of minutes. But it was no use all the girls were pushing and screaming to get Hunter's attention. So I decided to get my ice cream.

I got my fav *insert fav ice cream*. Hunter was still surrounded by girls so I didn't bother trying to get him out of there. So, I decided to meet up with the rest because I only had 12 minutes to get to the front. I texted Hunter on my way to the front.

Y/N 💗: I got my ice cream already and I'm headed to the front. I'll tell the others to wait for you.
*no answer*

Well at least I tried. I finally found the other boys and told them what happened and we decided to just wait until Hunter was done. After what felt like an eternity I finally get a text back.

Hunta 😍❤️: I just got done with all the girls. I'll be at the front in a couple of minutes babe ❤️

I didn't notice I was blushing until Brandon pointed it out.
"Y/N why are you blushing?"
"Umm what are you talking about?" I asked trying to play it off
"Never mind" he said
All I can think of was why did he call me babe. I'm not complaining but it's weird because we haven't known each other for that long.

Hunter finally came through the the entrance from the mall looking exhausted.
"Sorry guys there was a whole bunch of girls around me trying to get picture an-" he got cut off
"It's ok" we all said in unison.
"So...how about the park?" I asked
"Ooh yea lets go" Ashton said

*at the park*

All of the boys were running around expect for Hunter who was sitting right besides me. Me and Hunter just talked about how his life changes so much by just downloading an app.

"It's weird because I've never thought I'll be where I am today. And it's because of my beautiful supporters" he said
"I'm living my dream. I've always wanted to make people smile and make their day and that's what I'm doing now and I love it" he continued.
"Yea it's crazy." I said not knowing what to say.

We just continued talking about different things and what we both want in the future.

*@ home*
When we got home we were all exhausted. Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton weren't able to sleep over tonight so they went back home. I went to take a shower and put on my pjs. I was gonna go to sleep until I was reviving a FaceTime call.

It's was from Hunter. Weird.

H: hey beautiful
Y/N: Heyyy handsome
H: did I wake you?
Y/N: no I was just about to go to sleep
H: oh I'm sorry
Y/N: no it's ok
H: so I was thinking if you would want to come to the pool with us tomorrow?
Y/N: Yea ill love that
H: sounds like a plan

We talked for hours until i fell asleep and the last thing I heard was
"Good Night Beautiful love you"
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey babes I thought I'll update again today. I hope you liked it. I was wondering if I should add people to this story.

I'll be needing-

Brandon's GF-

Brandon's BestFriend-

Ashton's GF-

Ashton's BestFriend-

Hunter's BestFriend-

Y/N's BestFriend-

Comment on which you want to be and describe yourself and tell me your names and I'll try to add people as soon as possible. It's a first come first serve thing so whoever comments first gets the part. Bye babes 💗