Six

Danny dragged the poor ghost through the air by her long, flowing hair, which resembled knives. His invisibility did not flicker as he pulled the fully visible ghost woman toward the glowing neon sign.

"I told you what would happen." Danny said.

"But my love, I just wanted to see you, and that human boy was eavesdropping-"

"I told you! I. Do not. Love you!"

"But love-!"

"You're insane! I'm not even king yet, and why would I even want a fruit loop as a queen?!"

"Love, you don't understand!"

Danny ignored her whines and protests. He finally reached his house, and flew up above the house to the FentonWorks sign.

He sat the demented woman down.

Danny ran his hand through his hair. "Look. Eve, I don't wanna do this....so will you please leave me alone?"

"Will you make me your queen?!" Evangeline wailed.

Danny sighed. He charged up a glowing blue ectoblast.

"I didn't want to do this..."

He threw the ball at her, which hit her hard. She skidded backwards, her back plowing into the FentonWorks sign.

Her chest, arms, and legs froze to the sign in a thick layer of ice.

"But love-!" he ignored her complaints once more.

"I didn't want to have to do this." he shook his head.

Danny formed a sword of ice and started stomping his heavy combat boots. He took the blade of the sword and scraped it against the roof he was standing on, a long loud screeching mess that made even him wince.

The sword then dissolved in a puff of white steam.

Loud crashes were heard in the house under them.

He gave one apologetic shrug, then disappeared.

"Ghost!" Jack Fenton burst through the door to the roof, a large glowing gun in his hands.

He spotted Eve, who was struggling to break out of the ice.

"Aha! Ghost!" his face brightened.

"Wait, NOOOOOOO!" Evangeline wailed.

_____DP______

(Ex= E. Ex=D. Ex= Both)

Danny flew back to school as quick as he could, which was insanely fast.

He made it back to school just in time to hear the late bell.

Just when I started to get back on track, Danny thought grimly. He entered the school only to find the halls completely empty. Not even the regular stragglers remained.

"Forget this, this is pointless..." Danny gave up.

Danny chose to simply skip class altogether, it wasn't the first time he had done so. Even though his skips were just mostly fights with Vlad, this one is just for at least one hour of chill time.

Danny looked around, then entered a nearby classroom.

He ran at one of the desks at top speed, jumping on top of it. He slid and jumped from that desk to another. Then another, and another. He then turned intangible and launched himself through the ceiling.

"WHOO, YEAH!"

Danny smiled as he slid and flipped off the roof of the school and landed in the courtyard at the back of the school.