Not just a crush -Raura

Ross: *runs into Laura's hospital room* Laura!
Laura: hi Ross.
Ross: I have a great news baby!
Laura :What?
Ross: I think I killed Maia!
Laura What?! How?
Ross: I stabbed her twice, With her own knife.
Laura: Where?
Ross: Once in the stomach and once in the chest.
Laura: that's good. Well not for her, but for us.
Ross: Laura. I have to tell you something.
Laura; ok.
Ross: I have a love for you I can't explain, I can't control it. Your my life. I love you with all my heart and seeing you like this breaks it. Laura I really do love you even in this short amount of time we've been together. I guess I've always had some kind of love for someone. And she's you. You've changed me and my life. All that I want you to know is that I will always be here for you. Whenever you need me. And I need you. I feel like your what I need. Like if something bad would happen to you it would kill me. I've been wanting to say this to you for a while. Some times I'm protective of you. Just because I love you and don't want anything bad to happen. Sometimes this love gets out of control. You drive me crazy. I'd die for you. *tears up* and you could have died for this. Maia made me love you more. *grabs Laura's hand* I need you.
Laura: *starts crying* that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. I love you too.
Ross: * kisses her passionately in tears.*
Laura; *kisses back just as passionate*
Ross's pov:
I just wanted to stay by her side. I was crying and kissing her. I didn't want to stop. But all kisses have to end. She wiped my tears and told me to stop crying. Laura's all I need.

Ok this one made my cry ! This one really expressed there emotions xxx