Not just a crush -Raura

"P-pregnant?!" Laura asked. "But..we...but we didn't.." Ross said trying to finish his sentence. "Mrs. lynch some mothers get pregnant without even knowing." The doctor said. Laura touched Ross's hands. "What about the show?" Laura asked. "Look. Season 4 just started, but were done with the first half. We can film a few more episodes then when you start growing I guess we can take a break. Or just edit it out," Ross said squeezing her hand. Laura nodded. They left the hospital. "So ?" Raini asked. "Laura's pregnant." Ross said.
"What?!" Caini asked. Laura said nothing. Ross and Laura went back to the house. Laura sat on her bed. She started to cry. "You don't want it, do you ?" Laura asked. "No, no I do want it. Yea Laur I do want it." Ross said. "What am I supposed to do? What am I gonna tell Jerry? Ill get fired." Laura said crying. Ross put his arm around her. "Don't worry. Ill talk to Jerry." Ross said. "Ok. I'm going to be a mom. I can't believe it," Laura said. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" Ross said. "Yea." Laura said. "How long are you?" Ross asked. "One week." Laura said. Laura wiped her tears and blew her nose. "But I'm scared. I have no experience." Laura said. "Don't be. Ill help you out. Maybe Raini can even move in a while. To help out and to take one of those rooms," Ross said. Laura smiled sadly.

Aww poor Laura! :( 😭😭😭