Not just a crush -Raura

Ross gets out the keys and opens the door to the new house. Laura walks in and smiles. "Wow," Laura beams. "Do you like it?" Ross asks looking around. "Love it," Laura said. Ross puts his stuff down. Laura sits down. " how is there furniture here already? I haven't yet paid my side of the rent." Laura says. "I covered it. Don't worry, sorry, I was too excited . I went to the furniture place and, now it's here." Ross said. Laura walks up the stairs. There was 5 rooms upstairs. "Lots of rooms. For only 2 people," Laura said. "Oh well, when I was looking at houses I was thinking of..um, of the kids." Ross said. Laura looked at him quickly. "That we will hopefully have, later on." Ross told her to calm her. Laura sighed. "Don't you want a family?" Ross asked. " no, I do. It's just a little sudden. I just wanted to wait but you didn't worry me it's ok. " Laura told him. Ross nodded. "Laura...do you think I should quit R5?" Ross asked. "What? Why would you want to do that?" Laura asked him. "Well I'm married now and.. I don't know..spending time with you is more important." Ross said. "But quitting the band is huge. You have fans." Laura said. " but I have Austin and ally too. Season 4 is halfway done, I don't know If well have a season 5. I'm sorry, it's just alot of pressure." Ross told Laura grabbing her hand. " if it's what you want." Laura said. Ross nodded. Ross decided to quit R5. Laura and Ross were still due on Austin and Ally. Ross woke up Laura. "Babe." He said shaking her. Laura was tired and snuggled deeper in the blanket. Ross shook her again. "Laura were late. Wake up. " Ross said getting out of bed. Laura saw the time and got out. They went outside to the cars, Laura's was red and Ross's was yellow. They took Ross's car. Raini saw them. "Hey married couple! You guys are so cute! But your late!" Raini said. " I'm sorry I woke up and it was late and Laura took a little bit to wake up," Ross said. Laura walked in behind Ross. "Laura. Ross. Your late," Jerry (director) said. "Sorry Jer, it was our honeymoon last night." Laura said. "Oh, that's right. Well your excused." Jerry said.

I know I wrote this one different leave a comment if you like this version or ( :::) the : version better xx