Party:chapter2

That is Brooke/ me xD ^^ now party time. And I changed Brooke's boyfriend/ Braydon's name to Jack. Only people in my school will understand this but anyway lets get to the party.

Saturday
Brooke pov

I have no clue what to wear but it probably doesn't even matter I mean some people are going to be looking like prostitutes anyway.

The text to Jack :

Me: Hey could you pick me up for Jackson's party

Jack: Sure I'll be there in like 10 min so don't be late oh and get ready to party ;)

Shoot 10 min! I rush to find an out fit it was high waisted jeans with a cropped pink sweater then I grabbed my Timberlands and rushed out the door to find Jack in the car looking ugh just so good. Oh and don't worry I had makeup on before I got ready because my family and I went to get something to eat for lunch. I have an older sister who gets everything then there's little me that no one cares about. Then there is just my mom and dad.

So I'm in Jack's car and we just start listening to our favorite song and jamming to Father Stretch My Hands by Kanye West. I love how he makes everything fun. We have been together for about 3 months so not that long. But we still have problems and it worries me, but times like this I love.

We arrive at Jackson's party and I see teens making out out side of his house with kids passed out of the lawn. We go in and I see Breanna with one of my friends Blake. We went up to try to say hi but one of my classmates named Malissa showed up and took her away so she went off and danced with Blake and Malissa. Jack said he'll meetn up with me later so he went to the couch with his friends smoking weed.. of course.

Breanna sees me and runs over to yell on top of the music and screams, "HEY WAN'T TO GO OVER TO THE COUCH WHERE JACK AND ELI ARE!"

"SURE, HOW DO I LOOK?" I ask her.

"LIKE A SEXY MILF NOW COME ON!"

Me and Breanna go over there. She sits on Eli's lap when we got there and I just sit next to Jack. We start having bets and play truth or dare until Braydon dared me to take 5 shots of vodka in 45 secs. And it was crazy I was probably acting up. Like every crazy drunk teenager and by that time everybody was drunk at the couch.

Breanns goes off with Eli somewhere and left me alone with jack. Braydon told me to come sit in his lap so I did but with both of my legs wrapped around his back. He blew smoke in my mouth. It was hot and sinking into my throat then we just start makeing out like there was no tomorrow.

We got up and he lead me to Jackson's bedroom where there was no one in there. He pushed me onto the bed then we start making out again. I can just feel his warm hand going up my shirt and taking of my bra then the other hand is down my pants. It felt so good and Jack was perfect at this kind of stuff.

Me and Jack have had sex before nothing new but I always still get shocked. I still have my sweater on but my pants are pulled off. Then we just started making out again untill I notice my underwear were off. I feel this good sensation down there but I couldn't really tell what happened after that. Kinda just meaningless sex.

We took like an hour in there and then went out of the bedroom. On our way our we meet up with this girl named Olivia and some new boy was with her. He was kinda cute but he seemed the shy one. But nice and respectful.

As soon as I got down stairs everything was black. I find my self seeing again but it was me on the couch downstairs with messy hair and alcoholy breath. I see that it is now day time. Shit I passed out. Jackson then comes over to me from his kitchen and trash bags.

"Hey jackson where is everyone?"

"They left like last night while you were sleeping on my couch. Well except that dude over there. Who is that? Anyway do you need a ride home or.."

"Shit, yeah if you don't mind, damn my parents are gonna be pissed."

Jackson and I then go to his nice grey corvette. His dad is a surgeon so they have some money.

"Hey you okay?" he then ask me.

"Yeah just a little spooked from last night. My night was just weird."

"What my party was bad?"

"No no jackson.. you know that you have never had one unsuccessful party before. But I'm just lost with me and jack."

"I feel yuh.. I don't really get why you are dating him anyway. He kinda treats you like shit."

"Yeah I know it's just hard to let go of someone that you have so much hope for. Hope that they could change."

"Well we're here. Nice house never really have seen it this up close before."

"Thanks for the ride Jackson.... oh and how are you and Blake doing?"

"Well I got her digits!"

"Hahahah good. That's great Jackson anyway thanks again see you at school Monday."

"See yuh."

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter. Tell me ideas and stuff and spread about this story to others. There will be someone else sharing there party story next chapter!