Hello/ Canadian Rant

Hi!
First things first, it's blue532 here and the other people writing on here will either be brie_in_wonderland and/or nothaleighsmith so yay!!!
So onto the first rant!!:
Recently I've realized how stereotypical some commercials and people are about Canadians (look at the video attached).
So I'm Canadian so that means I can rant about this:
WE DON'R SAY 'EH' AFTER EVERY WORD OR SENTENCE WE SAY!!!
I know every time there is a show or movie we always say 'eh' but honestly we don't say that very often. Yes, there is the occasional "you've grown up, eh?" But there is no "pass the salt, eh?" Or "surely, eh" nope it's sometimes thrown in sentences but now every single one.
WE DON'T SAY 'ABOOT' NOPE ITS ABOUT.
That's all I'll say.
WE DON'T LIVE IN IGLOOS!!
Nope, we have cold winters, yeah right now it's -16 degrees Celsius, but in the summer it's REALLY hot.
We have like +30 degrees Celsius (I'm not American, don't ask me what that is in Fahrenheit) also if your in Florida don't judge us for thinking that's hot, we're Canadian XD. If we lived in igloos then in summer we'd be homeless. We also have had like no snow where I live this year so, yeah I'd live on the street if I needed an igloo. XD.
MOOSE AND BEAVERS AREN'T AS COMMON AS CATS AND DOGS!
Yep, it's all been a lie, I've never seen a moose, or a beaver.
I know 2 people who have seen a beaver by the river near my house, and I know a couple people who have seen moose, but not where I live.
I would be cool to see a moose or beaver though, and but It would also be scary, beavers and moose are viscous.
WE DON'T ALWAYS SAY SORRY!!
Yeah, we are nice and polite people but I know bitches, no one can escape them.
When I bump into someone in the street I'll say sorry, but that doesn't mean they will.
Example:
My mom and I were picking up Swiss chalet (don't judge that shit is good) and there was this guy in line beside us and the workers have run out of big change (loonies & toonies (1$ and 2$)) and this guy was being a dick to the workers, when it wasn't their fault, their manager has already left and he was being so mean. My mom eventually just went "it's not their fault, just get your food and change and leave" it's not like their workers can fight back, but my mom can XD.
He yelled at her in the parking lot. He's a bitch, and a Canadian.
Another example:
A woman was in line at the grocery store and a lady and her husband and kid were in front of us. They took forever cause the husband had to go back and get toilet paper.
My mom and I were just about to start packing up our stuff but we had to get the cart through. I politely said excuse me and the lady was like "I'm like really stressed right now so give me a minute" and I was surprised, and my mom said "we waited for you, so move your ass and let my daughter through" the check out lady was like "please don't use that language" and I thought in my head, bitch, we've got A LOT bigger of a vocabulary than that. When the lady left she said "I hope your daughter doesn't get your attitude" and I was shocked like try me bitch.
We left and now we think it's funny because her husband was stupid and her kid has to live with her, I feel bad for that kid. She was a bitch, and a Canadian.

I think that's all o have to say for the first rant, so wait for the next one!!!
Hanks for reading and i hope you follow this account and all our personal accounts!!!

-Blue