Girl power

Hey so first I should introduce my self I'm nothaleighsmith as you probably know from the other rants I am writing this book along with brie_in_wonderland and blue532 .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what I really hate? When people treat you differently just because you are a girl. Like seriously it's not like I'm weak because I'm a girl. Girls should be treated the same as guys. Personally I think we have come a long way from treating girls like they are weak but every once in awhile things are still said that make me upset. Like "you shouldn't act like that because you are a lady." Or "men are much stronger than women." It bugs me because it all depends on the individual people. Yeah sure one guy might be a little stronger than a one girl but that doesn't mean that all guys are strong than all girls. 

Everyone seems to have the idea that every girl needs to look the same or act the same to be perfect. To me being perfect means being happy with who you are and not being different for anyone else. Every girl is perfect in there own way. Every girl can be as smart, strong, happy, and healthy as any guy could be.