Judgemental Friends

Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm brie_in_wonderland 💗. I have some very... Harsh and insulting opinions. So I hope I don't offend😂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make new friends,keep the old. Some are silver,some are gold.

Do you know where the judgmental friends fit in that equation?

No where. They are not silver,or gold.

They are literal trash.

Okay,maybe that's a bit harsh. But honestly, I can not stand judgemental people,especially those who are supposed to be your friends. Friends are not always the nice people you read about in books. You know,the ones who love and except you no matter what?

Yeah,not really happening with some of my friends.

If I like a guy, I don't want to be told he's ugly. Or given judgemental looks for a band or a song I like. I don't want people to wrinkle their noses when I give an unpopular opinion.

You don't always have to speak to say something. Some actions speak for themselves.

It's funny. You can be judged for the smallest things. What you wear,what you eat. I'm a vegetarian and I do not appreciate people calling it stupid or throwing meat at me,or making fun of me because of it. It is a personal decision,and I never give people a hard time for eating meat.

I keep countless secrets from some of my closest friends because I know that their opinion of me would change if I told them the truth.

And honestly,that's sad.

Some people can handle some things,understand some things. But then I'll tell them a minor thing,and they will judge me on it forever,and stop wanting to be my friend.

Although,if anyone of my friends knew all of my secrets,I doubt I'd have any friends left.

That's why I try to be as supportive as I can to all my friends,no matter what. Because feeling like an outcast weirdo sucks.

So that is the end of my rant,and I will leave my two co-authors to make their assumptions about some of my untold secrets.😈 nothaleighsmith  blue532