lemon 4

Remember none of these belong to me

Enjoy!

The following story will have explicit sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised
---------------

Naruto took Hinata out for ramen 8 months ago and the two were an item ever since. Lee and Tenten fell in love after the war. Shikamaru was finally pushed into a date by Temari. Ino and Kiba hooked up a month ago and just got serious.

Sakura was still single.

Not "single and lovin' it" or "single and ready to mingle".

Like really single.

As in "I'm alone on Valentine's single".

She'd be lying if she said it didn't bother her.

Everyone always said "Sakura's so pretty" and "Sakura's so accomplished" or "The healing touch of her skilled hands set fire to the hearts of men everywhere".

So why couldn't she get a damn date?

It didn't take a genius to see she was down.

Like seriously down.

It was Valentine's Day for Kami's sake and here she was...

Dressed in black.

At a bar.

Alone.

Even the drunks had people to be with today.

Even the bartender was on break, only leaving her with a couple of bottles of sake and a glass.

Sasuke hadn't meant to intrude. And he certainly didn't drink at all. But the sight of her sitting there, sipping slowly on her secondthirdfourth bottle of sake, he felt the need to step in.

She was his teammate after all.

"Sakura."

Usually, she would whip around to face him, ready and at attention. Today, however, he got the feeling she wouldn't be ready and attentive to anyone. Especially if that someone was him.

"What do you want, Sasuke?"

The absence of the suffix wasn't suspicious. She hadn't called him that in five years. Two were those years were entirely his fault, of course. But the past is the past.

"Hn. What are you doing?"

"Well, Sasuke-chan," A scowl imbedded itself in his face at the sound of her stupidnickname,"There are bottles on this counter. I am seated at this counter. This counter happens to belong to a bar. That means I'm in a bar. And what do people primarily do when they're in a bar?"

"Drink."

"Precisely."

He didn't know why he even deemed her with answer. He gave Sakura a lot of luxuries that no one else could afford.

But then again, she always wrote checks that he couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't cash.

"Hey, Sasuke."

She called out to him as he moved to sit beside her.

Only she could make smelling like a bath in sake so enticing.

And that was saying something. Especially coming from him.

He grunted an affirmative.

"Can I ask you a question?"

His silence never stopped her before.