lemon 6

Song is at the top
Song:my boo by:usher

Remember none of these belong to me

Enjoy!

The following story will have explicit sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised
---------------
There's always that one person

That will always have your heart

You'll never see it coming

Cause you're blinded from the start

Know that you're that one for me

It's clear for everyone to see

Ooh baby, ohh. You will always be my boo

I don't know 'bout cha'll

But I know about us and uh

It's the only way we know how to rock

I don't know 'bout cha'll but

But I know about us and uh

It's the only way we know how to rock

He turned over to lie on his back. It was bothering him a lot. He had finally returned to Konoha, but there was something slightly off: the girl he had hoped would be the first to welcome him back was no where to be found. He had not seen a trace of his pink haired angel since he walked through the gates of the village and immediately surrendered to the pursuing ANBU. Tsunade had been more than lenient with him. He was not allowed to have any missions or leave the village for the next two years as part of his probation. After the two year sentence was up, he would have to start over as a Genin (of course he did not have to sit through the Academy again, that would just be plain mean) and would have to go through a different method in order to be promoted to a Chuunin and so forth. He had accepted his punishment with no argument. He knew of Tsunade's temper and powerful punch; besides he would have accepted anything she had given to him. He deserved everything.

He had succeeded in defeating his brother after learning the truth of his betrayal. He later returned to Konoha when dreams of the girl he left behind began to plague him. He never realized how much he missed Konoha and everyone in it. He hated to admit it, but he truly did love Konoha. The memories flooded him at once and all he could do was drown in it. He hated that once Orochimaru and Itachi were dead his power lust died with them. He could not stop what little humanity he had left from taking over his entire being until he was utterly consumed by it all and he was overwhelmed by everything. Kakashi had been right: when everything was all said and done, all that was left was a void that could not be filled. He had returned hoping that he could fill that void with the one person who had cared about him from the beginning and had never given up on him.

He smiled sadly when he remembered all the times he had treated her badly. She was reaching out for him, begging to end his loneliness and make him feel alive and more human than he had ever felt when his clan was murdered. He was such a fool to believe that power and revenge would make him feel whole. He regretted leaving her on the bench that day.Stupid! he reprimanded himself. And now you've probably lost her forever. But when I said "Thank you" I wanted to say so much more...

Do you remember girl

I was the one who gave you your first kiss

Cause I remember girl

I was the one who said "put your lips like this"

Even before all the fame and

People screaming your name