The hero

In an unknown place, a peaceful village lies in the middle of the mountains. In this village a young boy somewhere between the age of fourteen was resting in a tree; his name was Kroze. Kroze was a boy which didn't really like to work on what people told him to do, he loved doing it his own way.
Kroze!Kroze!- he heard and immediately turned around; his sibling was calling him.
What's up little buddy?- Kroze said with a smile; after Krozes parents died in war against the dictator he had to take care of him and his brother.
Chief has summoned you to the mission alley!- said Kroze brother
Really? I wonder why...- Kroze knew when chief summoned someone for a mission it was really important. But he couldn't wait to see what was it for.

Kroze: Hey chief wanted to see me?- he said while entering the alley.
Chief: Yes, I have to talk to you about something really important.
Kroze: Shoot...
Chief: your parents, two brave warriors killed by the strongest of the evil empire... Kyro !
Kroze's body was paralyzed, everyone knew Kyro was the ruler of the Death Kingdom; he's name couldn't be mentioned by Chief orders. Kroze knew something important was happening.

The next day Kroze woke up not really remembering what had happened, he didn't really remember anything. He found a note lying on the table, he went to get it really quietly so his brother wouldn't wake up and read it.
The note said the following: Kroze, your horse and your new sword are waiting outside for your mission, also your new teammate is waiting for you at the village's tavern.
Teammate?-Kroze said-I'm better working off alone.
But he knew he couldn't disobey
Chief orders so he took the sword, hopped in his horse and rode to the tavern. When he arrived he saw his best friend Adyu inside, waiting. He waved as he approached him and then he said- Are you my mission assigned partner?
Of course I am, did you think I was letting you go on a mission with out me?!- said Adyu; him and Kroze were really close and knew more about each other than what they knew themselves.