Love bite

Just to tell you guys this is a carry on of the Sweet as pie chapter
----------------------------------------
You hide your head in the science book as Hange gave you her creepy smile, you and Levi have been dating for a while now and this was your first Valentine with anyone. When class finally finished you rushed out the door "HAVE A GOOD HALF TERM EVERYONE" Hange happily shouted to the class. Jean caught up with you on the way out "so (name) what you doing for Valentine day?" he asked elbowing you on the arm, "just because you can't get a girl doesn't mean you have to nose around in other peoples life" you said teasing him. He laughed "well I do in fact have a date with someone" you smirked at him "someone?" he frowned at you, both of you head out the gates. As you were walking out some grabbed you by the arm, quickly turning round you saw it was Levi "what you doing here?" you asked him "who's this" Levi said in a angry tone. Jean looked at Levi "he's just a friend Levi and I'm guessing you left work early today" you said to him, Levi looked at you "well done anyway let's go" he said. You looked back at Jean and smiled at him and said "See you next week" he lifted his head up at you and waved goodbye. As Levi and you were walking back to your house Levi said in a cold tone"I don't like that guy you were with" you looked at Levi "he's just a friend and anyway I think he's bisexual" you slowly said. Levi gave out a big sigh "I still don't like him and I don't care who he likes and anyway his face looks like a horse" you giggled at what Levi just said, taking Levi's hand you interlocked your hand in his. Happily swing you arms you asked Levi "so what do you want to do tomorrow?" Levi kept quite, you looked at him "your working aren't you?" you asked sadly, Levi just looked at you blankly. You gave him a puzzled look "Levi don't do this" you whined pouting at him but Levi still didn't say anything, sighing the two for you continued to walk. When you got to your house you turned to face Levi "well are you working or not??" you asked again, Levi smirked at you "we'll wait and see" he whispered in your ear. Then he moved his head in front of your face so your noses touch, you smiled and pecked him on the lips "text me later then" you happily said.

That night you were down stairs watching TV with your family "so are you and Levi doing anything for Valentine?" your mum said teasing you, as soon as she said that your phone went ping. Quickly grabbing your phone you looked at the message you got "HEY (NAME) what you and Levi doing for Valentine?? xxx" read the message from Hange "I don't know he's not telling me if his working or not" you text back. Your mum grinned at you "well?" you leaned back on the couch "I don't know mum" you sadly huffed, the phone went off again "do you want me to ring up his work?? xxx"

"Hange there's no need Levi will text me later"

"He's been in his room for most of the evening, you should text him xxx"

"He would most likely not text back" you sent back to Hange. Whiles waiting for Hange to text back you looked at the messages you got from Levi "I'm at work, buy some pears, want to meet up?" was some of the messages you got from him. Smiling you looked at your wallpaper on your phone of you and Levi, suddenly you received a message "meet me at the park tomorrow at 1 don't be late x" read the message from Levi. The next day headed to the park humming happily to yourself, Levi was waiting for you on a bench. You skipped over to him "hey Levi" you sweetly said to him, he stood up and took your hand pulling you next to him "let's go" he said. He took you to his house and opened the door "what do you want to watch?"

"umm..what films have you got?"

"well go in the living room and look dummy" Levi coldly said hanging up your coat, you headed into the living room and looked in the cupboard. There was a lot of films, video games and science stuff" Levi walked in with cups of tea "have you picked something out yet?" he asked you as he placed the cups on the coffee table. You hopped over to him and handed him the film you pick "really"

"I really like this film"

"fine" Levi huffed and placed the film in the DVD player. He sat back down on the coach, you put your feet up and cuddled up next to Levi, he put his arm round you pulling you closer.

After the film finished Levi took you into the kitchen, the table was neatly seat up with a pretty red rose in the centre of the table. You couldn't help but blush "Levi this is so cute" you nervously said "well we cant have food without any pudding" you smiled at Levi when you saw the set up on the counter. As the two of you were cooking together you got some flour on your cheek, Levi turned your head to face him "why do you always make a mess?" he said brushing the flour off with his thumb. Levi smirked at you moving his head closer, he kissed you softly on the lip, you happily kissed him back. He soon got rougher "umm Levi...I have still have.. umm mucky hands" you mange to say whiles kissing Levi, he bit your lip and pulled back. You continued to finish off the pie and placed it in the oven "look's like dinner's ready, go sit at the table" he order you. Making your way to the table you sat on a chair, Levi came in with food, it was a chicken roast with crispy potato and steamed veg "wow Levi this look's amazing" the food looked like it was something from a posh restaurant. When the two of you finished the meal Levi came out with a slice of the pie the two of you made and a scoop of ice cream. It tasted wonderful and special because you and Levi made it together "better then going to a restaurant" you happily said leaning on the chair. You were really stuffed by the time you finished the pie "really, well the thing is in a restaurant they pay some to clean up and here you have to help me clean up" Levi smirked. "I shouldn't of said anything" you said in your head as you wiped the pan dry. Levi was doing the washing and you had to dry and put away.

When you finished the putting everything away you headed back into the living room. After drawing the curtains you flipped onto the coach Levi walked in with a small box in his hand and sat down next to you "here" he said and throw it to you, when you caught the box you put it down on the table and got up. Rushing over to your bag you took out a medium size box wrapped in heart shaped coved paper, you headed back into the living room and handed the box to Levi. Sitting back down you watched Levi open his present, inside was a mug you bought for him that had a cartoon picture of a bee on a flower and next to it said "I'm happy as can bee" Levi looked at you "thanks" he bluntly said. You giggled at his reaction and pick up the small box inside was a cute necklace with a blue, heart shape gem on it "WOW Levi you didn't have to" you gasped. "I could always take it back" Levi playfully said as you took out the necklace from the box, he help you put the necklace round your neck "thanks" you happily said hugging Levi.

Levi pushed you onto the coach and pinned you down, he slammed his lips onto yours. His tongue made his way into your mouth as both of your tongue's tangled together for a while till both of you had to break free for a grasp of air. You giggled and closed your eyes as Levi kissed along your jawline and down your neck, he continued to kiss until he found your soft spot, you mound as Levi gave you a love bit. Levi moved his hand down your body and down both of your legs, he lifted both of the leg and wrapped them round his waist, you smirked at him as you moved your arms round his neck. Pulling Levi closer to you went back to kissing him, you started to undo his shirt buttons on his top. Once all the button were undone you looks at Levi and blushed "I didn't know you had a six pack" you playfully said touching it "I like to stay fit" Levi replied "oh your fit all right" suddenly you heard the front door open. Both of you quickly split apart and looked over to the door "HAHAHA I CAUGHT YOU" Hange boomed as she burst into the room. Levi still had his shirt partly undone, Hange gave you a cheeky grin "don't worry I wont tell anyone, well anyway I'm going upstairs with Mike, Levi I think (name) should be heading home don't you think" she chuckled and pulled Mike (Levi's new boss) behind her. You and Levi walked back to your house "I had a lovely time and thanks for the dinner" you said kissing Levi on the cheek "next time we have to be somewhere where no one can't stop us" Levi whispered to you. Blushing at what he said you smiled at Levi your mum opened the front door "well bye Levi and love you" you quietly said "night..love you too" Levi said turning round and walking away.