"FRIENDLY" FLOWER

Small steps echoed throughout the empty hallway, as Frisk continued to walk forwards. Chara had left for now, and all there was now was a chilling silence. Millions of questions swarmed in Frisk's head, yet zero were answered. They reached the end of the hallway, taking a deep breath. Whatever was in the next hallway; could be even creepier than Chara, but there was no turning back now. They straightened up, bravely walking forwards.

"Howdy!" A high-pitched voice said, causing Frisk to whip their head around. In front of them, a golden yellow flower stood, patiently smiling.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower!"

Frisk sighed in relief, taking a step forward. "Hello, Flowey-! My name is Frisk- I'm happy to meet someone kind down here!"

Flowey giggled, continuing. "Hmmm... You're new to the underground, aren'tcha?" He tilted his head to the side, smiling again. Frisk quickly nodded their head, taking a seat next to the talking flower.

"Golly, you must be so confused!" flowey exclaimed, giving a small frown. "Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do."

Flowey grinned, gesturing Frisk to stand up. He cleared his throat.

"Ready? Here we go!"

As soon as Frisk stood up, a red heart emerged from their chest, floating in mid-air. A concerned gasp escaped their lips, causing flowey to smile.

"Don't worry Frisk! See that heart? That is your soul, the very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV."

Frisk raised an eyebrow, bringing their hand to their chest.

"LV? what's that?"

"Why, LOVE of course! You want some LOVE, don't ya?"

Frisk immediately nodded their head, happy to have met a such a merciful creature.

"Don't worry, I'll share some with you! Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... 'friendliness pellets.' Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!"

"Dodge them"

Frisk looked up, confused. There was that voice again! But, what did they want?

 "C-Chara?"

"MOVE."

Frisk shrieked, doing as told. Their heart quickly hopped out of the way, the pellets missing them by a millimeter.

Flowey let out an irritated sigh, the patient smile twitching. "Hey buddy-" he muttered, "you missed them. Let's try again, okay?"

Frisk frowned, unsure of what to do. They looked back up, wondering where the voice was coming from.

"C-Chara? You there?"

Flowey's smile twitched again, growing more and more impatient by the second. He let out a sigh, smiling yet again.

"Move around! Get as many as you can!"

"Again, dodge them."

The floating heart jumped out the way, giving a little spin at the end. Frisk let out a sigh, unsure about how to feel about all this. Flowey scrunched up his face, shocked.

"Is this a Joke?" He shouted, face twisted with rage. This caused Frisk to take a step back, hand near their chest, their face with concern.

"Are you brain-dead? RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!!"

More "Friendliness pellets" zipped over to Frisk's soul, causing them to swiftly move to the side.

They weren't fast enough, A single pellet smashed into their soul, causing the soul to shake, wobbling right and left. It seemed to drop down to the floor, only a few centimeters from actually touching the ground. A sharp pain jabbed Frisk's body, earning a sharp gasp from them. The pain increased by the second, causing Frisk to fall to their knees.

Chara's voice rang in Frisk's mind, Roaring with anger.

"Idiot!" It said; voice distorted.

"Idiot. Idiot. IDIOT!"

Flowey slowly began to chuckle, bringing a leaf to his face.

"YOU IDIOT" His eyes grew wide, slowly replaced with two black, empty orbs. His mouth twisted up, a sly smile began to show.

Dry coughs escaped Frisk's mouth, hands on the floor. Their whole body shook with pain.

Frisk's soul got closer to the floor by the second, quickly losing its color.

"In this world, it's kill or BE killed."

"Why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this!?"

Instantly, dozens of bullets appeared around Frisk's soul, Violently shaking.

Frisk looked up, only to gasp in fear, causing them to quickly crawl back. They struggled to bring their soul back, only to fail.

"Die."

Horrifying sounds left Flowey's mouth, resembling a laugh. 

The pellets got closer and closer, causing Frisk to shriek in fear. They curled themselves up, whimpers escaping their lips. Chara continued to yell, shouting only insults.

Frisk continued to whimper, awaiting their death, they knew it was coming; and braced themselves for the worse.

Seconds passed, and it never came.

Chara's voice even disappeared, causing Frisk to timidly lift their head up, hoping The flower pitied them and went away.

Instead, they saw a bright flame emerge next to flowey. The warm flame brought the human warmth, miraculously bringing back their strength.

The magical flame smashed into the flower, sending him across the room. Frisk quickly rose up, mentally preparing themselves for the worse.

"What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. . . ." A voice behind them said.

Frisk turned around, Taking a step back. The figure was near the door, but the light made them impossible to see.

seconds passed, as they both stared at the other.

At last, the figure took a step, revealing a Calm looking creature. 

"Ah, do not be afraid, my child."

"I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins."   

((cRYING BECAUSE IT FEELS RUSHED))

((I'LL GET BETTER OVER TIME, I PROMISE))