Chapter 6

((I see you judging me :,) )) 

Our small protagonist continued to march on; Chara going full blast with her stories. The unusually colored purple floor crunched under their step. 

Even if the corridor was empty- It definitely didn't feel that way. 

It wasn't Chara. Even if they couldn't see them, they could practically feel Chara to their right. It was something else; something more, scary per say.

"What are you thinking of?"

The sudden voice caused Frisk to shriek, slightly jumping in their place. They grasped their heart slightly, furiously looking around. They returned to normal when they remembered Chara.

"What?! All i did was speak! Sheesh-" 

Frisk quietly put their hands by their side, giving a sheepish smile. "No- I just- I feel like we're being followed-" 

Chara snickered, probably rolling her eyes. 

"Please, No one is here. Plus, I could totally take them down!"

Just as that was being said, a peep escaped a small whimsur. They cowered in fear; as if they regretted coming near the two (K well human and soul-ghost thing). 

"Stand back, I've got this."

((I'm trash, ik ik.
Since I haven't updated in like forever, I'd like to make a proposal.
I can write a Modern AU, smut. They'll both be girls, and so on.
Or I can write a Modern-ish AU, Fluff.
Comment which one you want, and I'll get to it!))