BasicallyIDoWrk X Reader

You pulled the metal tray from the oven and sighed in ecstasy as the sweet smell of chocolate wafted around you. You placed the cooling tray on the side, the freshly-baked cookies lined up and looking utterly tantalizing; making your mouth water and stomach turn with hunger. Then an idea struck you. Why not make someone jealous?

"Who to tease...?" You muttered, scrolling through your contacts list. Then a certain name popped up: Marcel. You grinned; he was going to be pretty mad you had cookies and he didn't. Smirking, you pulled out your phone and took a picture of the cookies, sending them to Marcel with a devious giggle. Sure enough, a few minutes later he messaged you back.

Marcel: Seriously?

You: Jealous much? XD

Marcel: That's not fair! U know I love cookies :'(

You: I know :D

Marcel: D':

You: Wanna come over for cookies then?

Marcel: B there in 5 :D

You sighed at his predictability and slipped your phone back into your pocket; grabbing a plate from the cupboard and piling the now lukewarm cookies onto it in an appealing fashion before retreating back to the living room and settling down on the sofa. Leaning forwards, you grabbed the remote and a cookie before picking an appropriate channel, eyeing up the treat with a hungry stare. You bit into it, the soft yet crumbly mixture melting in your mouth, sending an involuntary shiver up your spine. Perfect. You were revelling in the heavenly taste when you heard your front door open, startling you and causing you to spin around and look.

"Cookie police! Where the goods at?" It was only Marcel, charging in like he always does. You met his gaze for a moment before bursting out laughing; only receiving a mock scowl in response. He closed the door and sidled over to you, collapsing on the couch with a groan. You offered the plate to him, which he gratefully accepted, taking the biggest cookie on the plate; then you noticed him breathing slightly heavier than usual.

"What did you do? Run here?"You joked, earning a small laugh from Marcel.

"Yeah, actually."

"Why?"

"'Cuz I was afraid you'd have eaten all the cookies before I got here." He said, biting into the cookie; his face betraying the tastiness as he hungrily devoured the rest.

"I'm not that greedy!" You exclaimed, exaggerating your shock. You grabbed another cookie, grumbling. "And I would've saved you some anyway..."

"Oh really...?" You were aware of his gaze as you placed the cookie between your lips, letting out a sudden squeal of surprise when you felt strong hands push you back down into the sofa. Marcel was looming over you, his eyes focused on your lips and hands either side of your shoulders.

"M-Marcel? What're you-?" You were cut off when he suddenly leaned forwards and bit the other end of the cookie, his eyes locked on your own as he broke the cookie in half, leaving you blushing madly and heart beating madly in your chest.

"Tasty." Marcel muttered, licking his lips; whilst all you could do was stare at him, shocked beyond words. Without thinking you ate the other half of the cookie, swallowing it quickly and squirming slightly under Marcel.

"Ummm..." You were at a loss for words. Your heart was beating do fast you was sure it was going to burst and your stomach had begun to do professional flips. Then he leaned forwards, capturing your lips in a sensual kiss. You kissed back, tasting the sweetness of the cookie on his lips as you connected. He pulled away when the need for air became too great, and you were sure a slight blush dusted his cheeks.

"Do I need to say it out loud?" He smirked. You shook your head and laughed, pulling him into a hug.