;)

A/N this chapter has slight sexual content so enjoy...
---------------------------------------

When I opened the door, she seemed to be in a daze. "Are you alright, miss?", no response.

After a few minutes I grew even more worried and nearly picked her up and carried her inside myself until she spoke up."I-I'm sorry w-what did you say?"

I wonder what's happened to her.. "Are you okay? It's freezing out there and you're barely dressed come in.", I opened the door for her to come in.

"Oh my gosh! You're covered in blood and your feet are blue." I rushed out, and took her out of the walkway.

I led her to the living room where the fire was blazing and motioned for her to sit on the sofa but she refused. She sent a tight smile my way and stood in the same spot. Stubborn girl.

"Please sit." I pleaded softly, "it's just a couch, I'm not worried about it." I insisted, hoping she'd sit. Honestly, it's just a sofa.

After a good bit of persuading and pleading, she finally agreed to sit on the couch. I gave her a small smile, hoping it would comfort her in this horrible time and without warning, left to find a blanket.

I made my way into the living room and started opening up the folded blanket. She turned her head to look at me just as I passed the sofa.

"Here," I said softly, " I thought you might be cold still so I brought you this." "Uh.. U-uh thank you mister",she finally said. It's obvious this girl's been through some trauma.

I placed the cover on her and sat on my feet in front of her injured feet.

"May I?" I asked while pointing at her dark blue feet. She nodded in return and silently watched the process of me warming her feet.

"There you go," I smiled slightly as not to scare her and looked at her feet. What else could I do for them? They're getting better but not fast enough.

"I'll be back," I tried to soothe her worries, "don't worry I won't hurt you." I said finally before walking into the kitchen.

While in the kitchen, I grabbed a small bucket from the shelf and brought it to the sink. My hand automatically went to the knob and turned the warm water on.

As soon as the bucket was halfway full, I brought it to the living room and placed it at her feet. 

"It's just warm water, to help thaw them out more. It seems as though they'll need more than a massage and heating pads." I frowned at her feet and bit my lip nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And this will be your room Angel. The remote to the TV is on the night stand beside the bed, there's a shower to your right, and if you need anything press the little red button on the control." She just nodded back and I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the water on and let the bathroom steam up. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I unzipped my pants and slid them off to find my hardness peeking through my boxers.

Ugh. I groaned, now is not the time to get a boner. Why is this ALWAYS happening at the worst times?

I slid off my boxers and gently stroked myself a few times before deciding to get in the shower.

The warm water beat down on my hair and back and I thought about the hot new maid I hired and wrapped my fingers tenderly around my cóck.

I struggled to keep back the moans as I pumped my fist faster.

She's so damn sexy.. Her long pale legs would look so hot tied down on my play room bed. Her cute ass all red and a ball gag in that mouth. The perfect submissive.

A few grunts escape my mouth during my release and I quickly finished up my shower.

After turning the water off I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to my room. I paused in front of her door and just barely heard snores from a familiar voice across the hall.

I walked to her bedroom and watched her through the cracked door. Her back was facing the left wall and she was snuggled cozily under the cover.

Her damp hair was sprawled out around her delicate face and her plump lips were set in a seemingly permanent frown. Damn, I just met her and I'm already crushing on her.

A/N-  what do you guys think about Luke? Comment and favorite!