Chapter 1 Myself

Its a cold January morning. I wake up from one of my usual nightmares. The sound of my alarm depresses me. Its just ringing. Shouting at me to get up for school. Its only six in the morning but if i waste much more time ill miss my bus. I get up and i turned of my alarm. The thought of going to school makes my ill. I go to my mirror, look at the reflection in the mirror, it doesn't even look like me. I turn and i reach for my uniform on my chair the thought of taking of my nice fluffy warm pj to go into freezing cold chains. I change quickly. I feel like im in prison. I slowly walk down stairs, i feel the timber pressing against my skin. I walk to the door of my kitchen. I push it open slowly. I stay in the doorway . I watch my younger sister play with her toys. Im surprised shes up. The door squeak. "What you doing stalking me" my younger sister Isabelle says. "Im not stalking you, i just came im getting breakfast"i said. "Can you make me breakfast, Kaelyn" asked Isabelle. "Ya what do you want". "Porridge". I make the porridge for Isabelle and i look up at the clock. Its half six already. I race upstairs and brush my teeth and i tie my hair up in a pony-tail. I grab my bag and a couple of my books and i race back down stairs.i grab my school shoes i put them on but i dont have enough time to tie them because my bus leaves at 7 and it take a 10 min run to the bus stop. I open my back door i shout up "im going to school" i shut the door and ran i ran and ran i could feel my skirt rubbing of my legs and i then I remember i forgot my coat but its too late now im not going back there. I run to my friends house and i could see here through the windows she was dancing to her favourite song like she always does i walk up to the door and i ring the door-bell and i could here here foot-steps she opens the door and jumps out. We run of and start heading towards the bus stop. We finally get there but we are five minutes early for the first time. We sit down on the cold icy seats i tie my shoe-laces while Teela goes on her phone. Me and Teela are best friends we have always been since we were 5. We heard the bus coming so i pick up my bag and Teela hides her phone. We hope onto the bus and we sit down. The seats are so uncomfortable but its better than the other bus stop seats. We finally get to school an hour early so we just walk around for a bit. I go to my locker and i open it i put some of my books away and take out some. I put the books into my bag. The school bell rings a big rush happens and everyone heads to class. I head to class. I get to class and i sit down my friend Emily comes in late as usual and sits down next to me Mr bridges asks her "why are you late this time" "my brother felt ill and i had to take care of him"replies Emily "do you have a note Emily" yes i do actually Mr Bridges" "for one of the first time Emily" "theres a first for Everything sir" Emily shows Mr Bridges the note and sits down. "Did i miss much?" "No we are on chapter 2 page 12" i answer quickly. "Kaelyn, Emily stop talking"  "Yes sir"