Chapter 6 You little liar

I texted kian. He replied for the first time in weeks. I asked "are you ok" "ya im fine" he texted back. "We haven't really been seeing eachother lately is something going on" "no, its just ive been really busy i started a job and thats all" "are you sure you haven't been seeing anyone" i ask in concern "yes, you" he replies. I put my phone down and i change into jeans and a jumper. I started walking towards kians house. We might actually talk. I look in his window and i saw him but not just him. The shadow of the other person depresses me. Im in shock. Its another girl. She's wearing nothing except her under clothes. I take a second look at kian and he is only wearing boxers. I look at the girl again. Its the new girl Penny. I feel a cold breeze go through me. The feelings i had for kian were gone in a blink of an eye. My eyes started to water up. I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve. I started running and didn't stop. I ran to my house. I ran up to my room. I jumped onto my bed and i burst into tears. I grab a picture of him i had on my dresser i grabbed a lighter and i set it on fire. I watched it burn. Its started raining so wen the picture was all burn it through it out in the rain. I felt a bit better but i knew what would make me feel so much better i thought. On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and snap chat i put "Kian my ex, is a cheater". Teela came running in, "who did he cheat with" I replied with ".......Penny". "That bitch, i always hated her" Teela said. I looked up Teela always knew how to make me laugh and feel better. Tella said "I know you're hurting now but in a few days time you'll realise you deserve better than him" and those words of wisdom made me so happy.