Chapter 5 A few years later

A new girl cane to school she seems nice enough. Her name is penny. She has straight blonde hair and she has blue eyes. Shes small enough but skinny. Long legs. And she has all the boys after her. She doesn't seem much of a threat. Me and kian's relationship is still going and is more serious now im not going to go into detail but we are happy together. Tonight we are going on a date to my favourite restaurant. I dont know wether to wear my floor length black dress with a lace belt and crystal earrings and necklace with silver heels or to where my knee high white dress with a red belt, a red hair piece and red pump heels. I will chose later. Teela is going to come over and help me decide. Shes coming in 30 minutes. I must style my hair now. Loose bouncy curls in my brown hair. I finished my hair and now its time to do my makeup, foundation, light eyeshadow, eyebrows and lipstick. Teela came in and i try on both outfits. "I say the white dress" Teela says. "Ok perfect, oh my god is that the time i have to go". I walked downstairs and told my mum "im going". I walked outside. Its so cold. I walked over to kians house and knocked on the door. He answered it and said "wow you look beautiful" "thank you, you look handsome". We went off for dinner, it was amazing. Then we went back to his place. We were both really tired and it was 2 in the morning. We started watching a movie but i fell asleep half way through. I was in no state to go home. So he woke me up and said lets go to bed. Without thinking i agreed. We went up to his bed and we had the best night ever. We slept together. The next morning i woke up and rushed of home. When i got home Isabelle said " where were u" "at the shops". Isabelle knew i was lying but just shrugged her shoulders and walk away. I went upstairs and i put my phone on charge.

The next Monday

Kian was talking to the new girl, Penny. She was flirting with him and he was flirting back but he always did that. I took no notice and carried on with my usual day. Me and kian usually meet up after school but today we didn't. And the next day we didn't either. I was getting a bit worried. Then the worst happened.