Chapter 4 A year later

Im now 14. Me and kian have been hanging out for a long time now . I changed alot. I now wear a little bit of makeup and i have blonde highlights going through my long brown hair. Kian texted me "wanna come to my house" I replied with "ya sure" i started walking to his house. I knocked on his door and he opened the door. We walk up to his room. We sat on the bed and he said "i have to ask you a question" "yes" i said confused "do you want to go out with me?"he whispered sheepishly. I paused for a couple seconds and i just looked into his eyes and said "yes". He stood up and I followed him. He put his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck like a huge but then i felt his lips against mine. His hand were slowly lowering from my back to my ass. I loosened my grip around his neck. I started to kiss him back. Then i felt his tongue slip in. It was 5 minutes in heaven. His phone beep and we stopped he checked his phone. I was kinda ashamed but it couldn't last forever. He said alarmly " we have to go" i asked "where" he said "i dont know Max said he needs to see us" "how did he know we were together" i asked. ".....we are always together" kian said giggling away to himself. I started laughing too. We went outside and we started walking to Max's house. Around  half way there max jump out and grabbed my arm. I screamed and all i could here was max laughing his head off. Kian turned around and said "you scared me" then max said "look at Kaelyn she screamed so loud, i say they heard her in china". Then max's cousin came. "Oh this is Jacob, he's our age, he's from England". Jacob said "oh is this max's girlfriend" max quickly said "no". "Jacob go back home, your not meant to be with me" max said. Jacob started walk back and max said " want to go cycling around the village" "is that all you wanted to do" kian asks. "Ya" max said. I got a text of Teela asking do i want to go to her place for the night. I texted back ya. "Sorry boys i got to go, ill see ye later". I went back to Teelas place and she said "how was your meet up with Kian?". "Amazing" I replied. "Did he ask you out or something?" "Ya" "omg did ye kiss" "ya but a bit more than kiss" "oh my god, tell me everything" i told Teela everything and then we had a brilliant night.

The next day

I was getting all my stuff for school and my mum came running in. "I know your 14 now but i can't believe you did this" she said. "Wait, what are you on about". "You smoked weed at Teela's house". "No I didn't" "no need to lie i got all the evidence" "but im not lying" "then why does it say on the news two 14 year old girls caught smoking weed" "mom thats want us" "sure just happened to be the same age, night, same number of ye" "let me see this" my mom turned on the TV and says "look" i was alarmed, questioning myself did i do drugs did i i could see me and Teela in prison as if god turned his back on us but then a sign of relief and god didn't turn his back on us. The two girls were from france. "See mom it wasnt us" "oh I didn't doubt ye for a minute" I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.