2

I woke up to my neighbor playing music.
I rolled over and got up.
"That's it! If he wants to wake me up and make me more moody than I already am...he can go ahead and see what I have to say about it!" I said slamming my bedroom door shut.
I grabbed my jacket off the coat hanger and walked out of my apartment.
I stood infront of the door.
"Okay." I breathed in.
I knocked. Nobody answered.
I could still here music...but he was singing. Pretty damn good too. I remember that voice, but where?
I shook myself from my thoughts and knocked again.
"Shut up,Ashton!" Someone yelled.
I stood there...frozen. I knew that name...and that voice. It can't be....is it?
Just then I saw a boy with blond hair,bright blue eyes and a lip ring open the door.
It was Luke Hemmings. LUKE HEMMINGS!! I think I might faint.
"May,I help you?" He asked crossing his arms around his chest.
"Well,I heard you guys yelling and singing and I just want to come say can you.." I was out out of words. The thought of having Luke Hemmings standing right in front of me...shocked me.
"Oh,yes! I am so sorry about that darling." He Said turning his head around.
"Guys! Shut the music off!" He yelled.
My heart stopped. He called me darling!!!!
"Yea,sure!" I heard Ashton yell.
Omg! It was Ashton!!
"Sorry about that. Would you like to come in?" Luke asked me.
I stood there for a moment. Running his question back through my head over and over again.
"Um,sure. Thanks."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.
I can't believe this is happening!!!

An- I don't know how long these chapters will be yet.....so yea! Don't get mad if they are not LONG!! Love yaxxxx and pic at top is The boy's apartment!