3

"Hey,you brought a cute Chick!" Calum yelled.
"Oh yes he did!" Michael said.
"Guys,we just met! Don't act like that!" Luke said looking back at me.
"So what's your name?" Ashton asked
I wasn't paying any attention. I was too focused on the fact that I was their house! With all the boys here...surrounding me!
"What's your name?" Luke asked nudging my arm.
"Oh,sorry! It's Emma. My name is Emma."
I said with an embarrassed smile.
"Cool. I am Luke. This is Ashton, Michael, and Calum." He Said pointing to everyone.
They all waved
"Oh no,I already know you guys! I am a HUGE fan!" I said,thinking about what I just said.
I out my hand over my face.
"Dude..." Calum said quietly,backing up from me.
"No,it's fine." I said backing up too.
"Your a fan? And you live where exactly? How did you find our house?" Michael asked.
I shook my head.
"I live next door. I am your guy's new neighbor. Hello..." I said,having an awkward smile on my face.
Ashton looked at everyone.
They all looked at eachother and shook their heads.
"Sorry. But can you please leave?" Calum asked.
"Oh,yea sure! No problem. It was nice meeting you guys!" I said looking at Luke,who was sitting there...arms still crossed.
I walked out of the room and heard then talking about me on the other side of the door.
I wonder why they got so scared.
Maybe was it because I was a fan? They must have thought that I was a crazy one! But nope....I am not!
I walked back into my apartment and sat down ont he couch, still getting the fact though my head that....I live right next door to 5 seconds of summer.
Just then...my phone rang.
"Hello? Oh hi, yes. Okay I will be down in a minute!" I hung up the phone and grabbed my purse.