Episode 2, **Smurf To Work**

Smurf to Work

"Lalalalalala" sang all the smurfs while working.

Harmony's was playing his horn to get every smurfs attention.

All the smurfs gathered around Harmony to see what was going on.

"Attention all smurfs, Papa smurf has a message for all of us!" yelled Harmony

Papa smurf came out of his lab, and said, "My little smurfs, today I am going to choose the smurf of the day, who ever works the most, doesn't make any trouble or anything is the smurf of the week."

"Uh Papa smurf, what does the "Smurf of the week" do?" asked Clumsy.

"Yeah." agreed all of the smurfs.

Papa smurf was shocked, he just forgot what the smurf of the week does! "Well.." Papa smurf said while clearing his throat, "You get to.."  There was a 10 second pause.. all of the smurfs were staring at him..blankly. "You help me with things, don't get to work for a week and many more."

"Ooh!" shouted every smurf

 All the smurfs cheered in excitement. They were really happy and excited to be one. Most smurfs are lazy but they always do their work.

 "I will be chosen to be smurf of the week!" shouted Hefty in pride.

"Uh, no Hefty, every smurf knows that I will be chosen. I am always Papa smurfs assistant... Papa smurf says share with each and every other smurf everyday." said Brainy.

"OH SMURF UP BRAINY!" shouted all the smurfs.

There was a moment of silence but then Papa smurf spoke up and all the smurfs jumped. "Okay Smurfs you can get back to work now."

All the smurfs jumped up in joy and they were chatting very loud to one another, while walking back to what they were doing.

"I am SO going to win that!" mumbled Brainy and he did a little snicker.

Brainy started going straight into the forest to get some firewood. He started in a section where there was a lot of trees.

"Oh SMURF! I forgot about the axe."

Brainy ran straight back to the village as fast as he could. Once Brainy left, Clumsy got curious to see where Brainy was.

"Brainy?" called out Clumsy looking around the forest.

Clumsy saw that there were a lot of trees to cut around here, plus he had his axe. "Hmm... maybe this could make me reach to be smurf of the week!"

So he started cutting down trees. Once he was done he was all tired out, plus he got a little bit "hurt" while cutting them down.

"Uh well I guess this shall do it!"

Clumsy grabbed the bundle of wood he cut and headed straight back to the village. When he did, Brainy came back to the forest with his axe, ready to cut down the trees. With his eyes closed and was proud that he found the forest he shouted,

"Hello tree's here is you're new master, ME!"

Once he opened his eyes, he fell to the ground on his knees, "NO!, NO! WHO COULD OF DONE THIS! PAPA SMURF!!"

Brainy ran straight to the village, but Papa smurf started making his speech for someone to be smurf of the week.

"Well my little smurfs, I decide that..."

Brainy came running from the forest to interrupt, "NO! PAPA SMURF!"

Every smurf stared at Brainy in confusion.