Chapter 14 ♘

"Daebak."

I muttered in disbelief as I stuffed some chips into my mouth.

My eyes are glued on the computer screen.

"I like Trudey's rap." Chanyeol who are sitting beside me said as he took the bag of potato chips from my hand.

He popped in a few into his mouth and chew it.

I'm currently watching Unpretty Rapstar season 2 with Chanyeol and Sehun.

"What? I thought you like Heize eonnie's one." I said and he give me a shrug.

"Yeah." Sehun agree with me as he held a hand across me to Chanyeol and took the chips bag.

The screen now is showing Episode 3 which they have the elimination contest.

"You even sang with her." I said and he laughed.

In case you don't know, Chanyeol appear at semi final of Unpretty Rapstar as Heize eonnie's partner.

They sang 'Don't make money' together.

"That doesn't mean I must like her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I like Heize eonnie, she's beautiful." I said as I look at the screen which they are showing Heize eonnie rapping now.

"Saesanghae, Ash B and Kitty B uses a lot of vulgar words!"

Sehun said in disbelief when he heard them rapping and Chanyeol chuckled.

I can't really understand anyway so yeah.

But I know they added many vulgar words in their rapping because I can hear the tone 'du' during the rapping.

And it's a lot.

"If I'm not mistaken, you say vulgar words too when you sing with Heize eonnie Chanyeol." I said and he stare at me blankly.

"When?" He said and I immediately grabbed the mouse and stopped the episode that was playing.

I searched for 'Don't make money' and many videos popped up in the search box.

We are watching from YouTube, I can always resume our video later.

"Listen." I said as I played the part where they sing together which they have cut it out from the episode.

"이 수 안 회 징 님 죄 송 해 요, 오 늘 은 힙 합 좀 해 볼 게 오, mother fucker 욕 됴 해 볼 게 요…"

You heard that?

I'm sure you did.

-.-

I wasn't expecting Chanyeol to have a vulgar words in his rap.

I listen to it for hundred times and I still heard the word mother fvcker, so nothing is wrong with my ears okay.

"Ah, hyung!" Sehun snapped at him as Chanyeol pouted.

"They make the lyrics! I have to follow okay?" He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled.

I don't think so.

He just didn't want to admit that he's the one who put it in.

You know why I say so?

Because there's a line which says 'I'm EXO, representative of Korea'.

He sang that line.

Do you really think Heize eonnie will write that?

I swear is Chanyeol who wrote it.