Chapter 37 ☆

I was dazing as many thoughts are running in my mind.

Since I couldn't see now, I basically got nothing to do.

I can't watch TV, I can't play with my phone and I can't even write now.

Even though I have Jann with me, we can't be talking for the whole day right?

So the only thing that I can do is listen to music.

Because I only need my ears to do that.

I was thinking about everything that happen lately.

The doctor told me that I'm not able to see now because there's blood clothing at the back of my brain which blocked my nerve cells.

If I'm not mistaken, our brain can be divided into parts.

Each different parts of our brain actually represent our sense like touch, sight and etc.

I can't remember the details of it.

And the area which the blood was clothing at is my sight.

It's blocked.

The doctor say I'll be able to see again once the blood spread away.

But he don't know how long it will take.

And I'm supposed to go back to Malaysia actually.

We planned our vacation here for two weeks only and now I'm here for almost one month because I got hit by a van.

Luckily Jann did tell my parents that I'm involved in an accident here and will only be able to go back after I'm awake.

I guess my parents will prohibit me from going overseas with friends after what had happened.

._.

I know they must be worried.

My mom cried over the phone when I make a call back to Malaysia yesterday.

I sort of remember about that after I'm awake for two days.

><

I snapped back to my sense when someone touched my shoulder and I plucked out my earphones.

"Annyeong Nicole."

I heard a delightful voice as I tugged on a smile.

"Annyeong Chen oppa."

I said as I feel the edge of the bed deepen.

I can only recognize them by their voice.

And scents too.

My sense of hearing and smelling got more sensitive since I couldn't see.

Well, I can smell their shampoo.

I think they took their shower before coming here.

I think.

You know I can only guess.

"Did you eat your dinner?"

I heard another voice now as I know it's Lay because he's speaking Chinese to me.

Hmm.

They came early today since he's asking whether I had my dinner or not.

Sigh.

I told them not to come anymore since they are idols and they were busy.

You know they are popular.

There might be saesang fans that actually follow them whenever they go.

I just didn't want anything bad to happen.