Part II: Hormones

A/N: Not much to say about this chapter...but Lou's hormones are getting the best of him and well he needs alittle help from Harry.

Enjoy!

Dedicated to: @pumastylinson because she asked me about a week ago about when this would get updated, and well I didn't have the right state of mind to update this. But, it's here now! 

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few months dealing with the fact that Louis was carrying a child was hard but, with Harry by his side he can definitely get through it. Even if it meant late night sex, Harry was right there to make sure that Louis would be fulfilled.

Louis POV

“Harry, babe wake up,” I was poking my sleeping husband trying to get him to wake up. I woke up because I was hungry and hard. I needed food and some sort of relief.

I kept shaking him and he just wouldn’t budge, so I pulled off the covers. It was a good thing that he fell asleep naked last night and I had easy access to him. He turned over in his sleep and his cock was already heavy on his stomach.

~Mature Content~

I grab a hold of his shaft and I pump it to its full hardness. I move myself to where my 6 month pregnant stomach won’t get in the way of me getting the pleasure I need. I wrapped my lips around his now fully erect cock and started to bob my head up and down as fast as I could. I then grabbed a hold of mine and was pumping myself. I wanted to get my husband to orgasm and wake up so he could fuck me.

After quite some time, I felt his balls constrict into my hands and he shot his load down my throat.

“Fuck—Lou?” Harry was sitting up in bed with his chest heaving. He eyed my body and saw me slowly moving my hand up and down on my cock that was still really, really hard. Even pleasuring my husband didn’t do any justice to mine arousal.

“You wouldn’t wake up, I did the only thing I knew would wake you, I’m sorry,” I spoke and noticed that Harry hasn’t taken his eyes off of my hand.

“It’s fine, now want me to help?” I just nodded my head and I took my hand off my cock. Harry crawls over to me and presses his lips to mine. Instantly allow him the access to my mouth that he needed. I felt his hand trail down to my entrance, and seeing how we literally just had sex maybe five hours ago, I was still sort of stretched out. So he brings his hand back to my mouth and I suck on his three fingers as seductively as I could.

He brings those fingers back down and slowly pushes in the first one. He curls it a bit and pushes it a few more times before pulling out. He pushes back in with two more fingers and he instantly found my prostate.

“Fuck…please just please…” I was rocking down on his two fingers and I needed him now.

“Hold on, I don’t want to hurt you,” He takes out his two fingers to bring three back inside and instantly targeting my prostate. He scissors open my entrance and he takes them out.  He spits on his hand and coats up his cock

“No lube?”

“Were all out because of your constant horniness,” He spoke as he leaned down and nudged himself at my entrance.

“Well sorry for being pregnant!” I spoke those words and not long after Harry was fully inside of me. He waits a few minutes before he circles his hips and pulls out to where his tip was just barely in. Then he thrusts back in and it felt amazing. I never liked it this rough, but me being like this it was the most intense pleasure I could feel in my life.

After quite a few thrusts, I was coming undone. Harry let me ride out my high before he pulls out, so that I won’t get too sensitive, and quickly jerks himself off shooting his cum all over my stomach.

~Mature content over~

He gets up from the bed and grabs a flannel to clean us up. I move back to the pillows and lay down with my hands over my stomach. Harry puts on my boxers and pants in one go, then he helps me put on a shirt. He puts on pants for himself and he lays down right next to me.

“I’m still hungry,” I turn to Harry, who is in turn has his arms crossed over his chest and giving me this look.

“Really Lou, you woke me to your mouth around my dick and then you’re hungry?”

“I’m sorry, I’ll just get up and do it myself,” I move my body from Harry and I turn my body. I get up and I slowly make my way down the stairs. My back was already hurting and my feet were too swollen, not to mention the fact that I will probably burn the house down.

I felt a presence behind me and a pair of arms wraps around to be placed on my stomach, “I’m sorry, I’m just really tired,” Harry spoke as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

“I know, I’m tired too, who knew this baby would be so stressful.”

“So, what would you want to eat?” He set me on the chair and he went into the fridge.

“Those whole wheat pancakes with chocolate chips. And that raw maple syrup you bought me the other day.”

“Alright, coming right up.”

He takes out all of the ingredients and he was soon turning on the stove. He mixes the batter and makes them small, but not too small, where three can fit on the pan. The smell started to become really intoxicating and my mouth was watering so much. After about 10 minutes, a plate with four smothered in syrup was placed in front of my face.

“Thank you,” I start to dig in and then I look to Harry who is looking right to me, “You didn’t make yourself any?”

“I’m not hungry; I made enough of the batter we can make more for breakfast anyways.”

“Ohh, alright,” I continue to eat and then the kettle goes off. Harry knows me so much; he sets down the tea in front of ma and sips on his own. I was soon finished with everything and literally falling asleep. My eyes started to droop down and my head bobbed forward.

“Alright, let’s get you to bed. Arms forward,” Harry lifts me to my feet and then lifts me into his arms. I doze off in his arms and I got back to my senses when he places me on the bed.

“Nighty night, love you,” I mumble through my tiredness. I hear Harry chuckle as he mumbled a love you back and then the bed dipped behind me. I was then moved up against his chest and that was the last thing that I remember before I fell asleep.