Medicine | N.h

Book is about a song called Medicine by Daughter. 

A story in which a girl meets a boy, all is good. Until she finds the secret side of him. Full of drugs and alcohol. He claims that it's "only Medicine."  That what he is doing is completely okay. But Hope, who knows that what he is doing is wrong leaves, but Niall begs for her to come back. Hope, being very forgiving gives Niall a second chance. 

With this second change he could have done so much good, but instead he didn't. Back at the excuse that "it's just medicine" 

"You could still be what you what to, what you said you were when I met you" 

Hope, who only tries to see the good in people finds herself always telling herself that Niall, has a warm heart, a beautiful brain. But she finds that those traits are disintegrating from all the "medicine". 

Life goes on for a few months, Hope still trying to convince herself that Niall was in fact good. During this time, she finds herself falling down Niall's deep holes of drug addiction. Finding herself addicted as well she and Niall start to live a life of drug abuse and for a whole the two think it's great. But something changes in Niall when he comes home to find Hope, her body passed out on the bed, blood dripping from her nose due to drugs. He takes her to the hospital, promising himself that he was going to change, change for her. 

Niall changes but Hope never does.  And he's found himself shattered that he has destroyed a life beyond fixing.