If Found | h.s

Harry Styles Au plot. 

"Excuse me sir?" Harry's body leans against the door, "Are you Harry Styles?" Harry nods as his eyebrows come together in confusion. The man sighs in delight and exhaustion, pushing his way into Harry's house. 

"You Mr. Styles are one hard man to find" The man rushes in placing his brief case onto the table and he begins to rummage through it's contents. Harry makes his way to the table pulling a chair out and placing his knee onto the centre as he leaned down onto the table.  

"I'm sorry, Sir but who are you?" The man looks up to Harry giving a small chuckle before going back to his work. 

"My name? Mr. Styles that is not important" The man pulls out a few papers as he continues to search, "What is important is do you know the name Amanda Wentz?" Harry's heart leaps out of his chest, of cause he knew who Amanda Wentz was. She was the love of his life. 

"How do you know Amanda? Is something wrong?" The man stops rummaging once again and his eyes widen. 

"No one told you? Oh no, this is not apart of my job description" He whispers, looking down before looking up to Harry once again. "Amanda, she uh she died" Harry falls down onto the chair below him, his head falls into his hands. His love, dead. 

"How?"

"Uh How?" The man questions, Harry stands abruptly scaring the man slightly. 

"What happened" The man gulped. 

"She committed suicide" The words pound against Harry's chest and he falls back onto the chair once again. Why? why was this happening? He wanted to be alone, alone to grieve. 

"Why are you here?" The man once again sighed before placing a file down in front of Harry. 

'Felix Alexander Styles' 

Harry's fingers slide over the name, his mind searches though his family's names none matching the one written on the file. 

"Mr. Styles I'm here because of your son"