Chapter Fourteen.

I couldn't seem to fall asleep tonight. I've spent the last four hours tossing and turning in this 'uncomfortable' bed. My mind just wouldn't rest for even a minute to let me sleep.

I pulled my slumped tired body out of my bed and tip toed downstairs to get water and hopefully crawl into bed with Sammy and fall asleep.

Even if we got into a tiny argument I knew he'd let me sleep in his room. Which I was thankful for.

When I reached the kitchen I realized Jack was sitting at the bar. I walked past him ignoring his presence. I heard his gasp after I had walked past him. I'm assuming I frightened him with my sudden appearance.

"You could let someone know your in the presence at four am" Jack saiid frustrated. I rolled my eyes "don't tell me what to do" I snapped back, equally as frustrated as he was.

"What's your problem lately?" He looked at me with a dead stare. I laughed bitterly "what's my problem Jack? How about the boy I spent 2 years loving and did everything I could for him for a year left me. And I return he acts like nothing happened and has found someone new to love. Who doesn't in fact respect me. That's my fucking problem"
I snapped at him in a dangerously low voice.

He didn't say anything just looking at me in the eye. "Exactly, you don't care. You never did. I can't believe I waisted my time had a horrible junior and senior year for a boy who never gave a shit about me" I laughed before slamming the fridge and walked away.

I made my way up to Sammy's room pushing the door open slowly to see him laying in bed watching Netflix. He picked his head up and looked at me before smiling.

"Come here baby girl" Sam smiled, opening his arms for me. I smiled a little before closing the door and crawling right into his arms.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I should've understood" Sam whispered, kissing my head.

"It's okay, it's fine now. I'm fine now". I couldn't say I was fine with my situation but I was fine because I was laying in the arms of a boy who has truly cared about me all along.

Okay yes this was short again. I know. But it had drama and a cute little bammy moment that like my fav so far. Like their cute asf. And can you believe Jack had the audacity to ask what her problem was? That little bitch. Jk he's my lil bitch

Haha anyways, I'm working on a new Jack story Ahhh byeee