Chapter Eighteen.

Night had fallen here in North Carolina, and everyone was asleep but me. My mind wouldn't let me sleep. It had a million thoughts, and they were all jumbled up into a clumpy mess. But they all fell down to two people. Jack and Madison.

That boy drove me crazy, he always have and I'm sure he always will. And that girlfriend of his, she was trouble more trouble than Tilly or made the same trouble. But I knew I could not trust her at all. "Baby, why aren't you asleep yet?" Sammy mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed "just not tired, I'm going to go get some water I'll be back" I said, slipping out of his embrace before leaving the room. I tip-toed down stairs, and out the door. It was a little chilly outside for the summer in North Carolina. I wrapped my arms around my chest and walked down to the grassy area taking a seat in the damp grass.

I looked up at the dark sky that held the many bright stars. "Why does my life have to be so complicated?" I asked myself, sighing. My mind, was constantly jumbled keeping me up at night. I feel so held back from an actual happy life, that I want to have. I need to move on from the hurt and pain from the past and find a new happiness in life. But it's so frustrating when I can't; because this pain from the passed is suffocating me and it makes me sick sometimes.

"What's a pretty young thang like you out here all alone?" A male voice said behind me. I jumped turning around to see a man standing behind me. I quickly stood up scared and you could say nervous. "I-I don't know, I'm staying here with my friends and my boyfriend at the lake house" I stutter, backing up towards the house.

"Are you now? You know it's a little dangerous for a pretty little girl like you to be out here all alone" He said, smiling revealing his first awful damaged smile. "Yeah, I should go now. My boyfriend is probably worried, ill see you around" I mutter, quickly turning around to walk away.

He snatched my arm, causing me to yelp. "I'm guessing you aren't from around here are you now?" He mumbled in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck, and the smell of booze escaped his lips. I cringed, making a loud screaming noise to get someone's attention.

"Pretty girl likes to scream I see, I wonder how else you like to scream" he chuckles, smiling before tossing me on the ground. I started to back up slowly with my hands, making him grab my legs and crawl on top of me. "Please, please don't I don't want to no" I begged, feeling the tears release. He smiled, traveling his hands across my body.

"Help me please" I screamed, begging for someone to come.

I heard commotion making me turn seeing a bunch of the boys and Nat running out of the house. I see Sammy running over grabbing the guy off of me. Nat ran over to me grabbing my arm, "oh my god! Are you okay?" She asked, looking me up in down in shock. I swallowed slowly "I-I'm f-fine r-really" I say, trying to pull off a smile.

"Baby, oh my god. Are you okay? Did he do anything else?" Sammy asked, grabbing my hands looking me up in down. I gulped slowly "I-I'm fine. Just scared me, he just came up to me and he kept calling me pretty and even when I said I had friends and a boyfriend here he pushed himself on to me" I cried, cringing still.

"Where he go?" I ask, panicking looking around. "He ran away, your okay I promise. Don't come here alone at night God dammit" Sammy mumbled, kissing my head. "Are you okay? I heard you scream" Nate asked, walking up to me.

"I-I'm fine guys. Calm down I'm just a little shaken up" I gulp, looking back at the lake. Then back at Nate, and Sammy. "Could you possibly know who it was?" Nate questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

A picture of the mans face pops into my head, and then another one with his arms around my neck and I had pink hair. I remember that day. That was the day I had sex with Cameron. He was in the house. What is he doing here? How did he know I was here?

"Blair, do you?" Sammy was now asking.

I shake my head "n-no just a random weirdo" I said, walking away.

-

Wtf is going on???

Not even 24 hours and shit has already gone down. And it's ppl from Blair's past :0. Oh shitt

My boyfriend and I broke up last night; and I was literally a mess. But I'm content now, and him and I are friends :(: I'll be okay