chapter 2

One the fifth day of traveling a storm hit. Eve had been napping in the lower decks. She woke to the sound of a large crash and the troubled yells of humans. Among the screams the tiger heard master. He was trying find out what going to on the ship. The yacht had taken too much water, the small crew of about ten were desperately working to get some of the weight off the ship.The tiger was starting to worry for her master.So she left the lower decks to see if she could help. No sooner than Eve hit the top did a massive wave hit the boat.

In seconds the whole of the structure was under water. one rough wave after another hit Eve as she tried to catch her bearing. Desperately she called for her master hopping he would call back. Eve's roars fell on deaf ears, only the answer was of the storm coming back. But Eve keep calling out ,as disheartened as the tiger felt she refused to give up until someone called back. Waves battled back making the task at hand harder.Even as an expert swimmer Eve had trouble in the water. The storm was quickly stealing all energy the beast had left. She could feel her muscles slowly give up, they cried for a rest the tiger wouldn't give.

Just then Eve heard a voice. She couldn't tell who it belonged to, but the sound alone carried her on.The closer she got the farther the voice went.She keep moving in to the direction of the sound until something hit Eve's head, hard.

The next time that Eve woke was to the melody of the beach. this time the sounds was peaceful. Every muscle in her body ached.It was a masive effort to lift her head and look around at where she was. The only thing on her mind was how tired she was, Eve didn't even have enough energy to drag herself all the way out of the water. She felt defected in more ways than one and soon passed out again.