The Jerek Twins

~ Intro ~
Main Characters:

Riley

Sandra

The Jerek Twins... A.K.A Justin and Derek.

Authors Note :

Hello, newbies or instagramers. Whatever the heck you are :P. I know the rest of my wattpadd stories have been a total FAILURE but im pretty positive about this one.

Dont like justin bieber? I suggest you get the fuck out. Thank you very much. Please, no hate.

Sorry for the mistakes, my computer doesent point them out and i type to fast (not bragging) that i just click other letters and like yeah.

Uhm so like i hope you like it and spread the word :)

~Chapter 1~

Rileys POV

I unpack boxes from the moving truck and bring them into my new apartment im going to share with my best friend, Sandra. I unpack some frames and settle them anywhere i could find a flat surface.

Sandra also does the same but hangs things on the wall, until it shows both our *personalities  mixed together. Just right. We settle on the couch in front of "Mulan", rewarding ourselves with candy.

Sandra and I are both 18, we share the same birthday and birthday party. Always have, always will.

Both our parents wanted us out. Dont get the wrong first impression of us, we were good straight B students with little bumps in our life but never bad enough so they could kick us out, i dont know why they did though. Anyway, the crazy thing is, we just turned 18 last week. And boy were we nervous.

I slurp some coke and yawn.

"Cmon riley, we better get some rest. The kids come early tomorrow" Sandra says.

Oh yeah,  babysitting.

Thats how we manage to pay the bills on time and feed ourselves. (the kids bring their own lunch)

"yea, i forgot" i yawn. I pull the fleece blanket from the couch and turn off our retro tv.

"Goodnight" i yawn.

Sandra waves and dissapears into her own room. Im exhaused from all the moving, my back hurts. I change into a long t-shirt that use to belong to my father before he diede fighting for our contry. Now im stuck with my mothers husband. I mean hes okay but... eh you know how teenagers dont like man that isint their father.

I climb into bed and shut off my lava lamp, closing my eyes and snuggling into my fuzzy pillow.

* did i spell that right lol