1. Akari's Introduction

Hello, I'm Oozora Akari.  I'm 14 years old.  And I'm an idol.  I have gingery red hair, and magenta eyes.  My Senpai's name is Hoshimiya Ichigo.  I also have a big secret no one knows about.  The secret is that...I'm in love with Sena Tsubasa.  I've been in love with him from the time I took care of him while he had the flu.  Come and see my life beyond being an idol.

      I rushed out to my bus.  I was heading out to see how Sena's doing with my dress.  I was bringing him a bento.  When I was there, he put on some tea and told me to watch the kettle.  I stared at him doing his work for a while.  I looked so hard I forgot to breathe.  Whenever I'm around him, my heart pounds.  I always get butterflies around Sena.  Soon, it was time to go.  Whatever.  I'm madly in love with him.  There's no denying it.

       I woke up quickly and got dressed.  My hair had grown back another inch.  I plan on growing it out.  I did my usual hairstyle and looked in the mirror.  My hair grows fast, but why do I look like I'm still 12?  I wish I could look as pretty as Hoshimiya-Senpai.  She has long blonde hair, bigger breasts (maybe the biggest in the school), cuter smile, and she could easily snag Sena if she wanted to.  Oh and there she is.  By the fountain with Kiriya and Shibuki.  Am I jealous? maybe.  I'm still a fan.  I watched Hoshimiya for a couple minutes.  Her smile, the way she flips her hair, kind and sweet personality, not to mention her hair is blonde.  Yup, she's the stereotypical popular girl.  I zoned out as I stared her down jealously.  "Take a picture it'll last longer." She said taking me by surprise.  "G-good morning Hoshimiya-senpai!!" I said nervously with a bow.  "Morning AKari-chan!!  Are you having a good day so far?" Miss perfect asked.  "Y-yeah" I said.  Then the bell rang.  "Oh no, we're late.  It's my fault.  Well...have a good day." She said before running off.

       I ran as fast as I could to get to class.  I didn't pay attention to which classroom I ran into.  The second I found an empty desk, I sat down and caught my breath.  I looked around and didn't recognize any classmates until I saw Madoka and Kurosawa.  Crap!! I'm in the first year class.  When I stood up to leave, Suzukawa-sensei walked in.  I sat back down hoping he wouldn't notice.  This is a bit embarrassing, but I'm a bit scared of him.  He's so dark and mysterious.  I can barely see his face under his messy black hair.  He's a bit creepy, okay? "Sorry if I'm late. Shall we get on with attendance?" He asked.  "Good morning Suzukawa-sensei" The class said at the same time.  "Coolkawa Teacher, this is a crisis!!" Johnny-sensei yelled running in.  "What is?" Suzukawa-Sensei asked.  "Oozora hasn't showed up to class yet.  She might've been kidnapped by aliens." Johnny-sensei said.  "Don't be ridiculous.  She probably forgot the bell." Suzukawa-sensei said.  Johnny-sensei turned his head to look at me.  "Oozora-honey, what're you doing with the first years?" he said.  "U-um...I have a feeling I went into the wrong classroom." I said nervously.  "Whatever.  Just get to class.  And by that I mean your classroom, Oozora." Suzukawa-sensei said giving me a slight glare and rolling his eyes.  "O-okay." I said running out.

       After homeroom, I started my training.  It's not as intense since the starlight queen cup is over, but I must train hard if I ever want to catch Sena-san's eye.  Sumire and Hinaki are supposed to be here.  "Training alone?" Miss perfect asked approaching me.  "No....Hinaki and Sumire are supposed to meet me here, but they haven't showed up." I said.  "That's because they went out with Juri, Nono, Risa, Madoka, and Rin out for frozen yogurt." She said.  "Without me?" I asked.  "I guess so." She said.  "Hey, I'll train with you." My face lit up.  "Sure!!" I said with a smile.  I noticed Senpai's hair was in a high pony tail this time.  It looked like Mizuki-san's.  Only, it was wavier.

       After training with Miss perfect (Hoshimiya-senpai), we relaxed in her room.  "Hey Akari-chan, do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked randomly.  "U-um no...." I lied.  "I do.  Promise not to judge me if I tell you who it is?" She asked.  "U-um okay." I said.  "I'm in love with Suzukawa-sensei" She whispered in my ear.  Him?  "C-cool." I said.  "Now be honest.  Who do you like?" She asked.  "U-u-um....." I trailed.  "C'mon.  I know you must like someone." She said poking my shoulder.  "Promise you'll keep this between us?" I asked.  She nodded with a giggle.  "Alright....I've got a huge crush on Sena-san." I said.  "Cool!! I ship you guys 100%!!" She said excitedly.  "Just don't tell anyone.  Especially not him." I said.  "Tell what about who?" Kiriya said walking in.  "N-Nothing." Me and Hoshimiya-senpai said at the same time.  "Awe c'mon.  Don't leave me out of the loop." She said with a pout.  "What's going on?" Shibuki said following.  "Nothing.  Just a bit of girl chat." Hoshimiya said.  "Please tell us what you're talking about.  Don't tease us." Kiriya begged.  "Sorry, but a secret's a secret." Hoshimiya said with a wink and a giggle.  "Well uh I gotta go.  Later guys." I said running out.  "Talk to you later, Akari-chan." She said waving.  I must say....today was like a rollercoaster.  And it's not even lunch yet.

       At lunch, I ordered udon noodle soup.  I set it down at an isolated tale in the corner.  I need some alone time to clear my mind.  Once I was done, I decided to get a bowl of chocolate icecream for desert.  On my way back to my table, I bumped into Suzukawa-sensei and spilled my icecream all over him.  "Would you watch where your going?" He yelled before storming off.  His piercing yellow eyes glared into my soul before he kept going.  "Are you okay, Akari-chan?" Hoshimiya asked.  "I'll be fine." I said.  "I've been wanting to talk to you about something.  Can I?" She asked.  "Okay." I said.  "Okay.  If I help you with your crush, will you help me with mine?" She whispered into my ear.  "Senpai, you've got yourself a deal." I whispered back.  "Oh, one more thing.  You don't need to call me Hoshimiya-senpai anymore.  We're friends, so please start calling me Ichigo-Chan." She said with a wink.  "Okay, Hoshi-I mean Ichigo-senpai." I said.