2. Double Confession

"So...what do you need me to do?" I asked.  "I dunno, make an observation diary?" Hoshimiya asked.  I nodded.  I guess that's a good plan.

       I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on glasses.  Then I snuck into Suzukawa-sensei's homeroom class.  I hope I don't get caught.  "Good morning class." He said walking in with a bored voice.  "Good morning" the class said.  I froze; hoping he wouldn't notice me.  He shot me a look.  His cold yellow eyes pierced through my soul as I froze in fear.  "Again Oozora? Johnny-sense's classroom is upstairs." He said pointing to the door.  "Y-yes sensei." I said nervously walking out of his classroom.  I let out a huge sigh.  This'll be harder than I thought.

       For the rest of the day, I tried my best to get as much info as possible, but he made it so hard.  I could tell how mad he was getting at me.  It's just becoming so useless.  I have a concert in an hour, and until then, I'll try my best.  I snuck up behind Suzukawa-sensei to see him texting.  I tried to look at the conversation, but he turned around.  His glare freaked me out.  "I'm losing my patience, Oozora.  Go away." He said before walking off.  I sighed.  I should get ready for my concert.  I walked into the venue.  It was packed.  I never thought fans would arrive early.  I shrugged and went backstage.  I placed in my cards and did the concert.

       I walked out of the building to see Sena-san.  He was leaning up against the wall.  I stared at him.  "Sena-senpai?  I didn't think you'd be here." I said.  "What are you talking about? I always go to your concerts" He said.  "Oh....um...." I trailed.  "Oh by the way, since when was I your senpai?" He asked.  When I realized that I called him senpai instead of "Sena-san" my face went bright red.  "Uh....." I trailed.  He laughed.  "I have an interview, so I'll see you later." He said before walking off.  

      When I walked back inside the dorms at Starlight, Ichigo greeted me quickly before I walked into the hallway.  "Akari, guess what!!" She said.  "What is it, Hoshimiya-senpai?" I asked.  "Akari....Just call me Ichigo!!" She said.  "What is it, Ichigo?" I asked.  "I baked brownies for Suzukawa-sensei!! I plan on giving them to him tomorrow." She said excitedly.  "Oh! Maybe I should cook something for Sena-san!!" I said happily.  "Yeah!! That's what I was about to say!!!" Ichigo said with a huge smile.  "What should I bake for him?" I asked.  "Why not some pink cupcakes?" Ichigo asked.  "Great idea!" I said.  

     I looked at my watch to see it's 2 o-clock.  I headed over to a nearby store as soon as possible and bought pink food colouring, angel food cake flower, strawberries, and other cupcake ingredients.  I then paid and headed back to starlight.

       After I made the cupcakes.  I frosted them with turquoise icing and put them on a really cute cupcake tray that I bought while I was there.  I pulled out an envelope and paper and wrote a love letter.  With that, I went to the train station and made my way to the Dreamy Crown Workshop.

         When I got to Sena's door, I knocked on his door with my knee while I used both my hands to hold the cupcakes.  After a few seconds, the door swung open.  Sena didn't seem surprised that I stopped by again.
       "I'm sorry for intruding on you....I-I made these today and wanted to give them to you." I said nervously.  He stared at them.
       "Don't you have friends to share these with?" He asked.
      "But I wanted to give them to you...." I said blushing.  He slowly took the case from me.  "Thanks.  Come on in." He said as he walked back inside.  I followed him as my heart was racing.  Oh how I love him.  "So is there a reason you wanted to give these cupcakes to just me?" He asked.  My face went redder.  "There is....actually...." I said as I looked down and clutched the spot on my chest where my heart is.
       "Oh? and what is the reason?" He asked.
      "Well....uh....I just think you're special and...." I said as my heart races faster and my nervousness increases.  I stood up and handed him the letter.
      "Sen-Tsubasa! I can't hide it anymore.  I've known you for a while, and as I got to know you, my heart would race more and more every time I saw you.  I'd feel a warmth in my heart I've never felt before.  I....I....love you...." I said nervously.  He took a few steps back.
       "What's wrong?" I asked as he was turning around.  He opened up a drawer.
       "Nothing is.  If you'd accept my confession, I'll accept yours." He said turning around and handing me a bouquet of pink and white fake roses made from silk.  They were beautiful.  The pink roses were a beautiful bright and warm light pink with white roses in the mix.  I felt myself blush.
       "I made these yesterday and planned on confessing to you.  I guess you beat me to it." Tsubasa said as I notice his cheeks were as pink as mine.
       "Y-you have feelings for me too?" I asked.
       "Yes.  I have for a long time." He said as he placed to bouquet in my hand.  Tears of joy built up in my eyes.
       "So do you accept my confession then?" I asked.
       "Do you accept mine?" He asked.  I threw my arms around him and pulled him close to me.
       "Yes.  A thousand times yes!" I said.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in tighter.
       "Then I'll accept yours." He said with a smile.