Chapt.1 The follow

-JoJo-
One day I was on my phone, I was bored AF so I was looking in the App Store for games or whatever and I came across a new app called 'vine' I've never heard of it before.. well let's see what it is. I downloaded the app and made an account @ jojoxo (idk if that's a real account) I was just looking around at people's accounts and I have followed a few people, and I came across some one named 'Nash Grier' DAMN was he ever hot😍 I followed him and he follows me back almost instantly I talked to him a little bit and he was really nice and very funny so I went on Twitter and made a fan account @ blueyednash (agin idk if it's a real account) and then I followed him on Twitter then again he followed back fast. Then he dmed me saying 'O my gosh, thank you so much, you are my first fan and I hope maybe just maybe we could talk more and become friends?' I thought get why not and responded with 'oh yeah no problem your really funny and I would like to get to know you better' then I realized it was like 12 am on a Tuesday so I decided time to go to bed!

-Nash-
*@ jojoxo followed you*
Oh my first follower! So let's follow her back!! We talked a bit she was actually really nice and funny. Then someone on Twitter followed me with the user @ blueyednash hey that's a cool name so I dmed her thanking her for supporting me and that shit and saying we could be friend, she said yes!! Well I didn't answer because it was getting late so I went to bed.

-Few months later-
(Still Nash)
Me and @ blueyednash are still talking we go to each other with our problems and shit. I going out she is 16 like me she lives in Ontario Canada she won't tell me where in Ontario for safety reasons and she won't tell me what she looks like or send me pictures and stuff but we trust each other a lot. Recently I have been getting noticed quite a lot on vine and I have about 3-4K followers on vine so that's cool.
-JoJo-
Recently Nash has been getting lots of followers and it hasn't changed him thankfully, but me and Nash are each other's best friend even tho he doesn't know who I really am but he doesn't mind that. Ok so yeah I live in Toronto Ontario in Canada besides Nash my best friends name is Shawn, Shawn Mendes yeah I know he is kinda famous on vine too he knows Nash and he knows about me and Nash but he promised that he wouldn't tell him my identity. At school I'm not popular I'm not cool but guys hit on me every where I go😒 my mom is my heart and soul but she has problems she cheated on my dad so he left he was like:
Bye falicia
Gotta zayn
Gotta blast
And so on. Since then my mom has been sleeping with guys every night but she keeps brings this one guy home named John and when him and my mom are done fucking and she is sleeping he comes in my room rapes me and beats me, when my mom isn't drunk or higher or with one of her boy toys she is very caring and that type of shit but I can't tell her about John cuz then he would KILL ME!
*gets notification that Nash texted me*
I picked up my phone and Nash texted me and told me that he just hot 1million followers on vine, should I be worried now? Is he going to shut me out now he is like a big vine hot shot?? All these questions running through my head how do I reply?..

•••
A/N
Soo how did u like this story should I continue it or nah? Vote and comment!!