Chapt.2 Later

-JoJo-
Me and Nash still have a strong friendship, he is very very famous and so is Shawn I always knew he would make it in the music business! And well I have actually been getting noticed on YouTube and vine lately I have hit almost 1M followers and subscribers, I'm not like most girl YouTubers like I'm not a beauty guru I'm more of a YouTuber like jennxpen, and to be honest Nash dose know who I am just he knows me as @/Queenjo he doesn't know I even own a fan account. He has actually asked me to do a collab video with him... I told him I'll see what I can do about it since I'm in Toronto  and he's in L.A, well that's what I told him but the truth is I'm just not sure if I want to meet him in real life because I don't know if I'm ready to tell him and what if I say son thing that gives it way..

filming a YouTube video•
"Hey guys it's JoJo and for this weeks video I will be doing an #askqueenjo2 video I feel like I haven't done one of theses in a while so let's get started!!" After answering some questions one of them coughs my eye "@/Queenjo__ askes if you had a fan account who would it be for and what would the username be?" When I read it I thought well should I say?? Well there are a hell of a lot of Nash fan accounts so I could just tell them who it's for but not the user? So yeah I'll do that. "Well since you asked I actually do have a fan account on Twitter for the one and only Nash Grier! I made it actually a long time ago when I first des covered him but I kept the account and I'm still active on it! But I'm not telling you the user" I answered the question with a cheeky grin. My fans make me so happy they detract me from the cutting my alcoholic/slutty mom the only person that knows about that is Nash and Shawn but I trust both of them. I edited the video and posted it and I immediately got tweets talking about how amazing the video was and fans freaking out because I answered there question there S'cute☺️ after that it was actually pretty late and I had school tomorrow so I just took a shower brushed my teeth and put my hair into a braid put my pyjamas on did the hygienic part of my nightly routine and went to bed.

morning•

RING RING RING
yay time for school!! If you actually thought I was serious about being happy for school ur clearly crazy, but I got up out of my bed which actually took like 20 minutes but it happened not happy about it but it did, then I got dressed (picture above) then I went downstairs ate an apple then went back upstairs to do my makeup brush my teeth and all that crap.
When I was about to leave for school could hear my mom coming down the stairs I was about to make a run for it when she grabbed onto my braid and yeeted (sorry I had to) me into the floor, then she yelled at me "where the fuck are you going you little whore?!?!" And I just thought is she telly this stupid even when she is sober?? So I just coldly said "to school duh. I have an education unlike you"
And she seemed like he didn't even hear what I said but the once it processed through he thick scull she started kicking my stomach and punching me, but I managed to get away and I just ran to school. At school I still get bullied but it's better then at home, Shawn is my only friend but when he is out of town for magcon I am alone and I have no one so I basically just sit around doing nothing and have people attack me. I know all YouTubers and famous/ well known people go through this and they stay strong to be honest I started cutting before YouTube so it became a habit nobody knows not even Shawn and Nash and they know everything about me well Nash..
Not so much but basically... I guess.
Today was one of the days that Shawn wasn't here so I get more beatings..

••••••••
AYOOOOOO
So hello I hope y'all are enjoying this story so far! And clearly I decided to continue and delete the other story.. I am really and truly sorry for never updating and just leaving you on a cliffhanger but I really wasn't feeling the book and I honestly have no excuse of why I don't update I was just lazy #oops and I was on wattpad 25/8 (lol wtf) I just didn't do I will make an effort to update I'm sooooooo sorry😘😘

So what do you guys think about this book so far?

I know it's not a long chapter but I took long to write but I hope as the book gose on it will get better and the chapters will get longer😁