Chapt.5

-JoJo-
Once I started feeling better and my head wasn't pounding as much as before and shit I took my phone out and tweeted that I wasn't gunna be able to post a video today considering my condition, just as I suspected people were asking me 'what's wrong?' 'Are you ok?' And stuff like that but I just told them something happend that put me in the hospital but I'm ok and I'm not hurt even tho I am I just don't want the fans to worry.

The nurses still won't tell me who took me here but whatever they can just be a pack of butt nuggets, see if I care😒

I can leave in a few days but they need to make sure that I'm stable and ok to leave. They have tried calling my mom but I'm not supprised that she didn't pick up her phone or anything she probably ran away with a stranger again.
Hospital food literally sucks ass like wtf do they want me to actually starve to death?!! Like if they don't then they need some better chefs because I'm pretty sure when people die here it's cuz of the damn food like eww, when I was like 4 I could make better food then this! Yeah sure it was cereal but still it tasted better then this garbage!

I was hella bored so I made a vine
"Hey guys it's your queen JoJo and I'm stuck in the hospital with crappy ass food" and I gave the camera a pissed off face.
I posted the video and instantly getting likes and revines, I was still bored and Instagram and Twitter were lagging.

But I decided to DM Nash because I see that he is on right now and he never leaves me hanging.
@blueyednash: Hey Nash😁
A few minutes later he answered back.
@nashgrier: Hey GURL❤️
@blueyednash: So what are you doing?
@nashgrier: nothing but rn cam and Hayes are being weirdos😂
@blueyednash: lol there always weird, but so are you...
@nashgrier: so what are you doing?😏
@blueyednash: I'm literally doing nothing, just laying in bed being a loner🤓
@nashgrier: I have a IMPORTANT question!
@blueyednash: ok what is this oh-so-IMPORTANT question 😂🙃
@nashgrier: do you like @queenjojo ?
@blueyednash: yeah I guess why?
OH MY GOSH!! HES TALKING ABOUT MEEEE🎉🎉
@nashgrier: because uh-umm

•••
YAYYYY I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!
So what did all y'all beautiful minds think?
I'm lagging on updates soo sorry I'm just a lazy bitch😁
LIKE AND COMMENT😘🤘🏽🖖🏾