Chapt.9

-JoJo-
All I did in the month that I've been waiting for magcon I moved into my own house and set everything up, I've enrolled myself in online school, bought magcon merchandise and have been working on my own and they are amazing😍.

I'm leaving for magcon tonight so I'm just doing some last minute things like putting my curling iron and that kind of stuff in my bag cuz I needed it in the course of the month.

          7:30pm

My flight is at 9pm but i have to drive to the airport then get through security and then wait.
So then I got dressed (outfit above, just with a white T-Shirt)
and then I left.

Skip boring plane shit.

The plane just landed and I'm waiting for the boys to come pick me up at bagged clam.

"JOJO!"
Is it just me or did some one call my name? I turned around for a split second, it's nothing it's just Shawn..
WAIT SHAWN!! I fully turned around and Shawn had the biggest smile on his face. I ran and jumped into his arms and yes he cought me, he had his arm under my thighs and I had my arms around his neck.

"Shawn I missed you"
"I missed you too JoJo"
I look up and I see all the boys have a confused or jealous face, I guess Shawn relized too and put me down.
"So Shawn would you care to tell us who this fine young woman is?"
A boy whering a banana said.
"Oh yeah sorry, guys this is JoJo, and JoJo these are the boys.
Taylor, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, The Jacks, Matt and Cartah!"
Shawn replied
"Ok cool, sup guys" I said waving
A series of
'Good'
'Better since you got here'
'Fine'
And 'nothing'

"And oh yeah, you'll get to meet mahogany at the hotel"
••*••*••*••*••*••*
You like this chapter?!?