cubicles

Dan sat cross-legged in the corner of the restroom, scrolling though tumblr and what not, waiting for the end of the school day to arrive.

Dan's heart beat began to speed up as he heard soft footsteps echo throughout the room and the door quietly shut, Dan shoved his phone in his pocket and began to frantically get up in fear that the person was a teacher, once the person got past the corner so, Dan could see them he let out a sigh in relief when he saw it was another student Dan slid down the wall and pulled his phone out of his pocket resuming what he was previously doing witch was mindlessly scrolling though tumblr.

"What are you doing i-if you don't m-mind be asking" the boy with raven black hair and a fringe asked. Dan hesitated for a moment before looking up at the boy

"Well I was skipping you see and I thought you were a teacher " Dan responds

"Uhh Ok but why are you sitting in the restroom floor?"

" it's better than standing " Dan replied to the boy with slight annoyance in his voice

"Oh okay" the boy said meeting Dan's gaze "I'm Phil, by they way"

"I'm Dan"

" well uhh it's nice to meet you, Dan "

"Yeah, same" Phil gives the boy a small smile and goes over to the urinal. Dan looks back down at his phone and puts one earphone in, in hope of it making things less awkward then it already was.

The room was filled with an awkward silence then the seemingly loud zipping noise echoed throughout the room followed by the trickling sound of the boy pissing

Dan felt his face becoming hot and flushed. he wishes that he could just leave and maybe things would not be so awkward.

Dan slightly looks up at the boy scanning over his body then his eyes land upon something he wasn't expecting to see and that was Phil's dick he wanted to look away but he felt as if his eyes were glued to the sight he felt his pants getting tighter by the moment. Then he herd a cough witch quickly snapped him out of his trance like state of mind he looked up at the boy to only meet the gaze of Phil's Dan knew that the boy knew what he was looking at. Dan could feel the warmth come over his entire face as he sat there eyes locked with they boy before he quickly looked down at his phone once again.

Phil's eyes were filled with lust witch caught Dan off guard. He thought Phil would freak out but he seemed rather pleased that Dan had been staring at his cock.

Dan didn't know what to do or what to think about what had just happened.
Things had been awkward before that happens but now for Dan its a hole new type of awkwardness once that feels as if it will reside there for a long time to come.

Before Dan knows it he finds himself scanning over the boy once more but this time he noticed something different and that is that Phil is partly hard that really drives Dan insane he almost feels as if he can't control himself anymore.

it took every fiber of Dan's being to not shove his hand down his pants at that moment.

Once Phil is done pissing Dan quickly looks back down at his phone frantically trying to act normal. The sound of zipping echoed throughout the room once again followed by footsteps and then running water

Dan looked up at the boy once more Dan feels himself deeply blushing when he made eye contact with the boy. The room is filled with an awkward silence and Dan looked down at his phone.