fuckboy

Phil stud at the bar. the hole place had poor lighting, it smelled of sweet and alcohol he felt out of place in a place his friends bragged him out to.

Phil pulled out his phone and went on tumblr, looking at cat gifs and whatever els came up on his dash bord.

"Hey could I buy you a drink?" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes said snapping him out of his own little world.

"What oh uhh..."

"Make that two" the boy said to the water " I'm Dan, what's your name pretty boy?"

"Phil..."

"That's a nice name" Dan retorts.

"Thanks" Phil said as the waiter placed two shots of some kind of alcohol in front of the two.

Dan grabbed the shots handing one to Phil. Phil kind of looked at it for a moment.

"Came on philly, what's the worst that could happen?" Dan said "let's do this shit on the count of three ok" Dan asked and Phil nodded "one... two... three go" they both swallowed the shots, Phil squeezed his face up at the burning going down his thought.

"Its not that bad" Dan responds to Phil's reaction.

"I know I just was not expecting it"Phil responded

"Oh well that's vodka for you" Dan said with a chuckle

"Yeah I guess"Phil said with a small giggle

"Two more" Dan yelled to the waiter "your so nerves... I was once like you" Dan said as the waiter placed two more in front of them this kept counted until they where where both plastered.

Dan moved closer to the boy with raven black hair and placed his hands on his hips pulling him closer.

There body's where pressed together as they students there. Dan pulled Phil in and sloppily kissed him, Dan let small moans escape into Phil's mouth as they kissed.

The kiss was hungry and uncoronated they didn't care they where surrounded by people in a bar they just wanted each other.

"Come with me I know somewhere we can go" Dan said pulling away form there kiss and then pulling Phil behind him.

They went through some corridors until Dan found the place it was a restroom for "employs only" but at this moment they didn't care

Dan pushed the door opened and pushed Phil in almost causing him to fall.

"I want you now, I want you so hard" Dan moaned out as Phil had him pinned agents the sink there breath became heavy as they grinded on each other.

Dan started pulling Phil's shirt off as fast as he could then tossing it aside Dan ran his hands all over Phil's body taking it all in he had never met someone like Phil before he had never met someone so perfect in every way

Dan could not take it anymore he needed friction, real friction, Dan quickly removed his clothes but left his boxers on in the presses.

They where both only in there boxers, as they kissed roughly, grinding on each other in the presses.

Phil removed his and Dan's boxers and flipped the younger boy around placing small kisses on his shoulders and the nape of his neck causing Dan to let out small moans.

Since there was no lube they had to make the best of it. Phil licked his fingers getting as much spit on his fingers as possible.

" Are you ready?" Phil asked in a sweet, caring tone, Dan nodded

Phil circled his index finger around Dan's hole before slowly pushing it in.

Dan's mouth opened in an "O" shape as Phil trusted his index finger in and out if the boy Dan let out small high pitched moans as Phil stretched him.