►▸ Oneshot 1 ◂◄

"Yes she is and she's mine."

                    ✖✖✖

It was a sunny day in Neverland and you wanted to spend it with your boyfriend but Pan was nowhere to be found.

Felix and some of the older boys went hunting. Some were simply playing around and two were guarding the new guy, Henry, in case he wanted to escape. Henry looked lonely so you decided to talk to him.

"Good morning boys," you said.

"Good morning (Y/N)," Ethan, a boy who was a year older than you, said.

"Good morning," Johnny, a 13-year-old boy, said with a smile.

"Why don't you two go ahead and have fun?" You said. "I can watch over Henry."

"But Pan-"

"Don't worry about Peter, I'll take care of him," you assured them.

With that said, the two boys went and joined the others. You smiled and sat beside Henry on the log he was sitting on.

"Hi. I don't believe we've met. I'm (Y/N)," you held out your hand for him to shake.

"Henry. But I'm sure you already know that," he shook your hand.

You laughed a little. "Yes. Peter told me about you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Everyone calls him Pan but not you. Why is that?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Well... we're kind of together." You blushed.

You and Henry talked for a long time, enjoying each others company. You were laughing about a joke Henry said, not knowing of the person that was listening to your conversation.

"You know, I get why Pan likes you," Henry said out of the blue.

"Really? And why's that?"

"Because you're fun to be with," he smiled. A real smile. "And you're pretty."

You blushed at the last line and you were about to reply when somebody else sat down beside you. You felt an arm wrap around your shoulders and pulled you into a familiar chest.

"Yes she is and she's mine," Pan glared at Henry.

Henry held his hands up in defense. "I was just saying."

"Calm down Peter," you giggled and placed a long kiss on his cheek in hopes that it would calm him down.