►▸ Imagine 5 ◂◄

Peter Pan's reaction when he finds out you're the savior's daughter.

✖✖✖

You wandered aimlessly through the trees as you tried to find your way back to the group. You were instructed to find some food and your grandfather, David, had even offered to come with you but you declined, claiming that you were already old enough to go by yourself.

How you wish you had accepted his offer.

It was kind of hard to tell time in Neverland since it was nonexistent but it was already getting dark. It took everything in you to stop yourself from calling out to your own family. Killian Jones warned you about a demon on the Island and you didn't want to encounter it even though you were somewhat skilled in fighting.

You stopped walking, looked around, and frustratingly scratched your head with a sigh.

"Are you lost?" You whipped your head towards the voice. A young boy clad in green was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed. He looked at you with a bored expression but you caught the little smirk he was trying to mask.

"Who are you?" You asked as you slowly reached for your dagger incase you had to fight.

The boy merely chuckled. "There's no need for that." He held his hands up in surrender. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

Your head buzzed at the mention of his name. Where have I heard that name before? You asked yourself but you couldn't seem to remember. You looked at him quizically for a few moments before relaxing. "I'm (Name)."

"Pretty name," he walked towards you and smirked. "Suits you."

You took a few steps back before he could approach you any further. He stopped infront of you.

"What are you doing here, (Name)?" He raised an eyebrow at you. "You're not from here. I should know because I live here."

You hesitated for a few moments before even considering telling a stranger. He seems harmless enough, you thought.

"My family and I are looking for my brother, Henry." You choked back a few tears. You already told yourself you wouldn't cry, especially not in front of a boy you just met. You repeated the words your mom told you over and over. We're gonna find Henry.

The green eyed boy took a step back at what you said. You looked confused for a moment as he looked you up and down. Confusion soon turned into amusement as he smirked and crossed his arms once more.

"You're Emma Swan's daughter." Your eyes widened. You tried to reach for you dagger but with a wave of his hand, you found yourself feeling lightheaded.

You stumbled but the mysterious boy caught you before you could hit the hard ground. Your eyelids started drooping as you faught to stay awake.

"Sleep, (Name)," you heard him say. "You need energy for what's to come."

You saw a ghost of a smirk etched on his frustratingly handsome face as you finally gave in and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda turned into a oneshot didn't it? Sorry.

I wanna know what you guys think cause I feel like my writing skills suck.