►▸ Imagine 3 ◂◄

The look he gives you after you constantly pinch his cheeks and after you tell him they resemble that of a hamster.

                    ✖✖✖

"Really, (Name)?" He raised an eyebrow at you as you retracted your hand away from his face.

"What?" you giggled and tilted your head to the side. You started walking away from him.

He simply stared at your retreating form for a few seconds before jogging to catch up with you. "You've been doing it the whole day, love."

"Doing what?" You asked innocently. He rolled his green eyes at you. Being your boyfriend, he knew better than to think you're innocent. Those heated make out sessions proved his point.

He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to his side as you two continued to walk. "You know what I'm talking about, darling."

You smiled at the nickname and looked up at him. "I can't help it Peter. You have hamster cheeks."

He suddenly stopped on his tracks, forcing you to stop as well. He turned his body fully towards you, his eyebrows raced once more. "I have what?"

"Hamster cheeks," you repeated, trying your best not to laugh. "Meaning, you have cute cheeks."

The boy who never grows up stood there processing what you had just said with an expressionless face. "You think my cheeks are cute?"

You laughed and approached him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried you face in his chest. "I think you're cute."

He chuckled and kissed your head.

"I take it back your cheeks aren't cute. They're adorable."

~~~~~~~~~~

Am I the only one obsessed with his cheeks? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Anyways, please check out my other story entitled A Fresh Start (Peter Pan X Reader)! It'll mean so much to me.

I'm taking requests right now but I'm not sure if I can do all of them. I'll try though!

If you liked this please vote and comment for more! Thanks for reading!